Orion Pax / Optimus Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

So we all know who Prime used to be, but I am wondering during his Optimus Prime reign does he know he used to be Orion Pax? for example in TFP Optimus Prime went back to his old self as being Orion Pax, when he surrendered the Matrix of Leadership. Did Orion Pax knew where he was during all those years when he was Optimus Prime? Cause I remember at one scene in Orion Pax, when he looks into the monitor and informs himself "Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobot invaders, Starscream says I reminded him of Optimus Prime, and Megatron says Ratchet is the leader of the Autobots" I am confused at that line right there.

Thanks

2. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    Orion Pax and Optimus Prime are the same person the same way I am Ryoku and Brian. The reason Pax didn't know who Optimus was in those episodes is because draining the Matrix to defeat Unicron caused Optimus to loose all memories of his life after he gained that title.

If I suddenly lost all memories of my life from the point I started using the name Ryoku onward, I would be loose the last dozen years of my life. Someone could then claim this Ryoku person is the most vile person I could ever know and I would believe them.

3. soundwave142

soundwave142 Decepticon over-seer

News Credits:
    What ryoku said, and yes optimus knows he was orion.