Originaljk is Selling Mechanical Chain Bases

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by originaljk, Oct 29, 2012.

1. originaljk

originaljk Technobot

Ok, so I bought these with the intention of getting a really cool diorama setup going for my figures and to have a neat backdrop for taking pictures. What I found was I just can't buy enough of these to make the size base that I would truly like. So I am parting with them and for a pretty cheap price considering what ebay and other e-tailers are charging. As a note, these are NOT Kotobukiya produced chain bases. These are done by a company called TT. What I will be selling is the chain base itself, none of the accessories included. So you will get either the back and base or side and base. They will not come with instructions or the box but will be packaged so no damage will occur. My stock is as follows:

Side wall base x 9
    Back wall base x 15

They are only $5 per base or all of them for $100.

Shipping will be as cheap. PM me with your location and how many of which piece you want and I will calculate shipping based on your location. Any questions feel free to PM me.

2. klogan4

klogan4 Rampage

Could You post a picture for the Side Wall Bass and the Back Wall Base?

3. originaljk

originaljk Technobot

This is an example of what I started to do.

[​IMG]

The back pieces are the ones that have the "x" cross bars on them.

[​IMG]

The side pice has Giant's gun on it there. I will post better basic pics when I get home. I am currently at work. Hope this gives you a better idea though.

4. originaljk

originaljk Technobot

BUMP