Original TWW2 page - Help with price?

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Transbot90210, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    Hey guys, many moons ago I use to know the DW guys and for my Bday they gave me an original page from The War Within 2 comic featuring Devastator and I think the Protectobots. I tried doing a search on eBay to see the value of this thing but no info was found.

Can you guys help me with letting me know what something like this goes for? Thanx in advance.

[​IMG]

2. Trigg

Trigg Member

Its a Birthday gift, its priceless :) 

A lot of factors will have to play into this. I haven't done research on this particular issue. But on average if its confirmed original, with artist signature, and year of the item it can range from 10 to 50 dollars, in the end it boils down to who is willing to buy your item at the price you want. Your page circa is after 1990's meaning more and more people tend to hoard things and keep things mint. Eventhough its original only page, three is too many in the market for those who know where to find them.

If you are dealing with prints before 90's or if you have prints in the early 40s to 50s it can be worth over thousands of dollars.

3. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    Thank you for your insight, it is greatly appreciated. :)