Original StarConvoy, Custom Classic Devastator, Beast Wars II, Neo, etc.

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by grayman, Apr 22, 2007.

1. grayman

grayman The Alpha and The Omega TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I am auctioning several items on Ebay that I thought some of you might be interested in like a complete and in excellent condition original StarConvoy with box, styrofoam, instructions, etc. or a custom all black limb Classic Devastator mint in box with even the twisty ties on, or Beast Wars The Second items MIB, Beast Wars Neo items MIB, Alternators, Beast Wars Transmetals, RID Spychangers MOC, G2 Go-bots MOC, Custom G2 Hero Megatron painted as G1 Megatron with arm cannon, G1 Micromasters, G1 Mini-vehicles, Custom & MOC Universe figures, Exclusive New Movie Car Magnets, etc. Just click on the Ebay link on the left or go to Ebay and search for items by Grayman1177. If anyone has any questions about any of them, please do not hesitate to contact me through Ebay or PM me here. TFW2005 is my homepage and my first and last stop everytime that I get online. I ship very fast, package well and am honest. I'm a fan and collector, so I know what it is like to be a buyer and do everything possible to make it comfortable for buyers to buy from me. Thanks for looking and good luck, Grayman on TFW2005 aka Grayman1177 on Ebay aka Manuel DelValle to my friends and family.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgrayman1177QQhtZ-1

2. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    Shit, exactly what I was looking for (black Devy)... but I got one standard set last week.