Origin of your screen name.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by blitzwingfan94, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Toy Designer

*sigh*

I give up. What does it take for the average person (i.e. not of cult level intelligence) to notice the user title without blatantly pointing it out to them???

I think i need a new sig that's huge and all it does is blatantly point out the user title. :( 

Reference? You mean the Fireflight with the pile of ruined heads?

Does Chemical engineer, A-10, and slowly rotting due to it's own chemicals ring a bell?

^This. :bowdown: 

2. Keller500

Keller500 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    keller500

keller- My name
    500- Lucky Number, started with my youtube account in 07, started at 5:00

3. SMOG

SMOG Vocabchampion ArgueTitan

*blink, blink*

Oh... oh... OMG! *TF2 flashback*... really???

zmog

4. Airspeed

Airspeed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My screen name comes from the show Avatar :The Last Airbender ,Air nation is my favourite and speed is a trademark of the air nation so air +speed =Airspeed:cool: 

5. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

When I heard that the twin robots were going to be the second film's main source of humor, I named myself after one of them. Despite the fact that I'm really not that funny...At all...

6. Bellstrom

Bellstrom Member

My name can be traced back to the webtoon Homestar Runner. One of the earliest Sbemails, Halloweener, had Homestar saying "I'm a belle!" after Strong Bad mentioned that the costume he just designed would make you "the belle of the ball" Thinking it seemed funnier is Homestar misinterpreted Strong Bad, I thought he said "I'm a bell!" I eventually joined the Homestar Runner Wiki under the name "Im a bell". Soon, I decided to join the now-dead Homestar Runner Fanstuff Wiki as well. Realizing that "Im a bell" was a terrible name for a fan character, I thought up the just-as-terrible reverse-abbreviation "Imothy Albert Bellstrom". Later, I realized "Bellstrom" is a real last name, and doesn't sound as terrible as "Im a bell", and I just started using it.[/reallylongpost]