Orgersc.com - what's the deal ? Legit?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by metalogan, Jan 30, 2020.

1. metalogan

metalogan Well-Known Member

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but every time I do a google search I'll see what appears to be a good deal from a site called Orgersc.com - has anyone ordered from here? Is there any legitimacy to it?

2. AutobotAvalanche

AutobotAvalanche Number One in Boogieland

News Credits:
    I saw this as well, some too-good-to-be-true prices on stuff I wanted. I looked around on the internet and apparently the address they list is a farmhouse in Indiana. That, and the generic nature of all their information makes me say definitely fake.

I WISH I could get MP Megatron for $60 but you'll probably just be throwing money away.

3. Maximus Danz

Maximus Danz Trying to achieve something

News Credits:
    I won't go for it

4. metalogan

metalogan Well-Known Member

Yeah its been a few months now that I've seen it, so I figure that surely this would be shut down by now if it was fake - so, I wanted to see if anyone here on the TFW had any sour experiences and perhaps

5. eltonlin98

eltonlin98 F.T.C

News Credits:
    Been noticing a growth of illegitimate websites such as Orgersc.com and wovenkits.com; it helps that these sites, if they were robots, would be terrible at disguise. In this case, they
    • listed everything in the 50-60 USD percentile (probably to lure buyers to think they got something "for a steal" when something worth 50 bucks ) which is fairly uncommon for legit retailers. 10 pcs 12" balloons for 52 bucks lol
    • no rhyme or rhythm to what they list; only big players like Amazon would have a little bit of everything. Honestly wonder if these sites auto-generate items for sale based on their popularity elsewhere
    • lack of uniform images; this wouldn't be a problem if they had multiple merchants and nowhere do they disclose they do
    Just some small things to look for when deal scouting. Best wishes with finding the items you want

6. Sponge

Sponge Herald of Unicron

News Credits:
    696770AA-D549-478A-A516-440D0D64270B.jpeg

A cursory google had people complaining about never receiving shipping info let alone what they bought