Optimus betrayel THEORIES!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by darkus Maximus34, Dec 21, 2016.

1. darkus Maximus34

darkus Maximus34 One shall DIE,one shall FLY

a couple of weeks ago tf5 trailer came out with a lot of interesting scenes...one of them is a shot of Optimus killing (?) bumblebee...you can also see that Optimus optics color have changed from blue to purple...

The fans have came out with multiple theories

So here's my theory...

theory : remember in the ORIGINAL movie when megatron was floating in space after being abandon by the decipticon and then unicron show up and re-build him into galvatron (also resurrect thundercracker-skywarp-bombshell-kickback and sharpenal into cyclonus-scourge-and the sweeps!) ? I have a strong feeling that the same thing will happen in the last knight..unicron finds Optimus and resurrect him to nemesis prime...that explain the weird looking planet and why Optimus attack bee (also the purple optics)

So what's do you think ? Will Optimus prime become evil ? And will we see nemesis prime (finally) making an appearance ?

Leave your thought in the comments below!

2. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Banned

News Credits:
    I think it's all a red herring and what we've seen is a dream sequence.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan The Sept of Kaon

News Credits:
    That would suck so much it might actually be true! :lol 

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

That whole scene is a collection of multiple different scenes and is not at all how it will eventually happen, the two giveaways are how the heck did Cade suddenly get next to Bee and primes voice wasn't said during the scene it was after when it went dark therefore probably said at a different time....quite possibly after the movies near the end that's when he's questioning his leadership & asking for forgiveness for his deeds.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Shark

Shark Carcharodon carcharias

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    i actually kinda hope that Optimus floating in space scene is just a dream
    i'll gladly take that over the possibility of him being turned into a zombie slave :lol 

6. daniel 97

daniel 97 Autobots' second in command

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    It is a great theory, but I fear non of this will happen. If you look at the plot leak from Joblo.com and then at the teaser trailer it all comes into place. Cybertron is a dead planet, Optimus wants to ressurect it but the only way to do it is to return to Earth and sacrifise something, unclear what but he definitely does hence the "Forgive me!" line. The Quintessons most likely are behind all of it, ya know what I'm saying. "They want to sweep their chessboard clean!". Simply there isn't a way to ressurect Cybertron and they know it very well, but since this is the weak spot of Optimus they take advantage of it. By that I mean that they somehow manipulate him into believing that he is doing all this for good, kinda like Star Wars episode III and Anakin's dark deeds. Then Optimus knowing he has to kill his friends to save his planet, does agree (somehow). The Creators only want to eliminate all TFs so they turn them against each other, Autobots vs Autobots and Decepticons vs Decepticons. Maybe this is the only real way to end the war?!

• Like Like x 2
  7. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Banned

News Credits:
    It seems weird, it should be a big surprising, "Oh shit!" moment. Not something I would put in a trailer, but I wouldn't have spoiled the Terminator Genesys twist in the trailer either...