1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

3D Artwork: Opinions on rendered pic?

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by DaraRex2.0, Jan 10, 2008.

1. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

I think the coloring turned out okay, the actual hue is lighter than what my scanner picked up but I like it.

[​IMG]

Take a guess where the light source is so I can take account if this was done well enough or not. And what of the markings, sorta exotic tiger flauge?

2. DaraRex2.0

... *watches tumble weed go bY* Depressing. Forty-nine people take a peek in here and no one could type out a comment? A, "nice color, for penciles," or even, "what's he convert to?" Friendly critic would be welcomed >:C

3. IronhideTF

IronhideTF Give Stare Over There.-->

Good art but colors could be better. and What does he Transform into :p 

4. DaraRex2.0

That doesn't count! But he converts into a Cybertronian Skimmer Cut (made that name up on the fly) Skimpy weapons but good manuverbality.

And I know the color could be better, I spent ten minutes on the hue, nothing special. Thanks for the comment though, now go view some real art :D 

5. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    I think that's pretty good. I like the ink lines, it's a good style. With some photoshop colours, that could be awesome!

6. Rodentus prime

Rodentus prime Old Git

News Credits:
    I'm guessing the lighting is supposed to be coming from the right of the picture although the shadowing is pretty light so its hard to tell. I think his chest plate looks to be facing us more than it should be perspective wise. Nice work though.