Opinion on trade value

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by fabexmax, Aug 28, 2010.

1. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Not sure why this should be so private, dude just ask for opinions on trade value. He didn't name drop the other person involved in the trade. This is not different than asking opinions on a figure before you buy at least not to me. And to answer your questions I wouldn't make the trade as is.

2. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    ^I disagree, I am all for asking for the value of items (not that most things are hard to figure out by one's self), but when you start going into backstory of trade details, it is really unneeded. Just say, hey, these are the items, this is the condition, not he thinks this, I disagree, this is what he thinks as "fair". I am all for using the community as a resource, but just stick to the facts.

3. fabexmax

fabexmax Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    To be honest, I thought thats waht I did. Stick to the facts. I actually agree with you totally. Stick to the facts, no need for names, just this is the trade that was on the tabe do you guys think its good cause I didn't and the person who suggested it, got upset when I said they were lowballing me. I then said the TFW community would agree that this trade is not a good one. They disagreed. Here we are. Thanks again for those who are replying with feedback. Never my intentions to put anyone's name out there. As a matter of fact I didn't.

4. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    I say sell your stuff for what you can get and then if you want the faith leader, pay him what he is asking. That way you avoid the whole drama of fair/unfair trades. That's my 2 cents.