OpenPlay notSpringer (MP scaled)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Weezie, Aug 22, 2016.

1. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    They need to show it. There's 3 other established players who have not been pricking about, either show us what you have or be prepared to sell fuck all as preorders go elsewhere.

2. ferrari35

ferrari35 Well-Known Member

I'll buy the one that looks like g1 cartoon Springer the most don't care who makes it

3. ferrari35

ferrari35 Well-Known Member

And on a side note do people really do blacked out/ blurred pictures anymore it don't help you products in the long run

4. TigerBlade

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Yeah that's a practice that should be buried. Noone gets excited over that shit anymore, especially when you're the fourth effort. We're too spoilt for choice.

5. Orion2703

Orion2703 Ultimate Hunter

This.
    Anyone can churn out a nice piece of concept artwork but its meaningless when it comes to the final product.

6. Mr.Deflok

Mr.Deflok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks, TB, for taking the words out of my mouth (and then posting them here).

We've got a pretty incredible Springer hitting retail within 2 months (UT) and FT showing full renders and TW showing their thing in proto form. You either show us your shit in full or get lost.

A face? That's nice. We've got frikkin video reviews of a finished product for Allen, man.

7. Haydenite

Haydenite Ratchet Joints

I thought that image was for DX9s Allen ???
    I'm sure there's a poster with FT, UT and TWs Springer using this image on it !!!
    Ah well , guess I'll b keeping an eye out for this, if the copter mode looks better than UTs version, then I'm sold !!
    Sometimes, when there are too many options, you just wish u had more money :( 

8. GR1ML0CK

GR1ML0CK Dinobot Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    How can this figures copter mode look any better than ut's? That thing is awesome!

9. Haydenite

Haydenite Ratchet Joints

Lol, exactly, I love that UT version as well !!!

10. toretilo

toretilo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yep, the copter is on point, the car is the one that could look better to me. And a tad smaller, that would be perfect.

11. GR1ML0CK

GR1ML0CK Dinobot Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    But it looks so much like the trainwreck that was the toon :lol 

• Like Like x 1
  12. Skrunklemin

Skrunklemin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's pretty obvious that the details of the drawing match what is shown of the render, so it's really not that hard at all to see where this figure is going. I love what I'm seeing here. I'm definitely getting Allen, but I'm not at all opposed to getting another awesome Springer. FT and TW both dropped the ball pretty hard with their Springers, even if FT will "refine" theirs over the course of the next decade.

13. Weezie

Weezie Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If I know 3P, then this company is probably another well known group under a new moniker :lol 

14. deathsheadII

deathsheadII Not a Bounty Hunter yes?

News Credits:
    none of the other springers are what i want so hoping when they reveal the actual toy it looks as good or close to the art work , ut's ( for me ) just don't look right with the other mp's , looks too big and chunky and those barges for feet are an eye sore imho, fits with ut's own mp's perfectly tho

15. MnemonicSyntax

MnemonicSyntax Macrodata Refinement - SVR'D Access

News Credits:
    So you're saying it's a quad changer now? :lol 

16. Knight Prime

Knight Prime QC 33

Instead of the shite loads of skepticism and negativity on something you haven't seen or has been tested, why not cheer on the new 3P contender?...sheesh, I'm starting to dislike wannabe engineers who can only offer up empty criticisms just to have a voice. I for one will be all in for this version if it's done proper.

• Like Like x 1
  17. MnemonicSyntax

MnemonicSyntax Macrodata Refinement - SVR'D Access

News Credits:
    Because generally it's better to hype up a new product with actual images of your product. Doing so otherwise doesn't really bode well for your product.

I'm sure some minds will be changed once we see real images of said product.

18. Weezie

Weezie Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, I hear you. Sometimes the bitching gets really tiresome. The more the merrier. I'm happy to have so many choices.

19. malware5

malware5 Well-Known Member

What he said, I'll add to that, unless FT's version is refined to Jsix's standard of proposed changes I have no interest in it, it's good but it doesn't scream Springer, Toyworld doesn't even have a horse in this race as far as I'm concerned!

It's only very little to go by but if this guy looks spot on to the awesome renders shown, the vehicle modes are accurate, the quality and the scale is there as well, he will be my MP Springer...until TT gets around to him. That face sculpt alone is phenomenal...TT level to be honest!

20. TigerBlade

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    You misunderstand. There's no negativity about the product, if there was it'd be ridiculous as we've seen precisely fuck all apart from a head. It's this drip feeding shite like they're trying to get ppl excited. Why? Why should we be when this is the fourth effort from a complete unknown? I head shot might get you salivating but I'd rather see the whole thing first before getting excited instead of artwork. Been there, done that, been disappointed.

As I see it there's two reasons. It's either not ready at all or there's something they don't want us to see yet. The simplest explanation is more often than not the actual reason. I won't speak for everyone but we had alot of this type of reveal a few years back with the added bonus of silhouettes and ppl got sick of it. tfc still do a kind of blur on their reveals and it doesn't make any sense to hide something to me.

• Like Like x 1