Opening new card packs I got for my Birthday...

Discussion in 'Transformers Trading Card Game (TCG) Discussion' started by SaberPrime, Mar 10, 2020.

1. SaberPrime

SaberPrime System Pride

I have 7 Combiner Wars booster Packs and 6 Siege booster packs... I have not opened any of them yet so no idea what I'm about to pull out of these. I think I'll open Siege first because I'm more interested in the Combiner Wars cars, hoping I can complete the rest of my combiner sets... Don't really care that much what's in these Siege boosters so it seems more appropriate to start with the ones I'm less interested in.

And... not off to a good start... Private Red Alert and Raider Laserbeak. I'm pretty sure I already have both these cards... Yup, double checked just to make sure...

OK next pull is better, Runamuck and Road Hugger, never seen either of these before... and the 3rd booster I open immediately after has another Runamuck... But this one is paired with Red Heat. I can't remember if I have Red Heat or not... and I do...

Pack number 4... Ravage which is actually the first of these Siege cards I pulled so I know I have one already. The other card I got with him is Skrapnel which I can't remember if I have or not. And I don't!

Ratchet and Pteraxadon... I think I have the Battlemaster but not Ratchet. Double checking... And I was right.

So far I got 4 new characters and 6 copies. This is the last siege pack as long as neither of them are copies I can at least break even... what it's going to be? Skrapnel and Red Heat... GRRR!

On the plus side I wasn't all that excited for those packs in the first place and I still have the 7 Combiner Wars packs to open so lets see if I can complete any of my comber sets.

And again not a good start... Silverbolt, already had him. Novastar, not a combiner AND already had her. Another Novastar... Another Silverbolt? Are you kidding me? I only have 3 packs left and I haven't gotten one new card out this yet... Divebomb, already had him.

Ruckus... Not a combiner but at least it's something I didn't already have.

Alpha Bravo! YES! I am still missing one last Aerialbot to complete the set but at least I am one step closer... I am disapointed that out of seven packs only one of them actually had a card I really wanted but that's better than nothing. I've still also now got the 13 Battle card packs I haven't even opened yet... There aren't really any battle cards I'm really excited about though so I'll look through those at a later time... These were some disappointing birthday cards...

2. That Guy

That Guy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Which aerialbot are you missing?

3. SaberPrime

SaberPrime System Pride

Skydive