Ongoing Wrestling Discussion thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Night Shift, Nov 28, 2005.

1. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We know Bret's leg will be healed in time for Wrestlemania.

2. SC0RP0N0K

SC0RP0N0K Well-Known Member

Do they put powder on Sheamus or something? Hell, I'm of Irish decent, the whole red hair and all, but I'm nowhere near as white as he is.

3. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Yeah, I am a good portion Irish as well, and I never, ever have been that white. Even in the winter out of the sun. I mean, this guy has to either A, be a vampire of some sorts and never sees the light of day. B, walks around all day with as much skin covering as he possibly can. There is no other explination!

4. optimusprime42

optimusprime42 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    i'm irish desent too i'm not that white either

5. koh4711

koh4711 King of Hearts

Ebay:
    If I had to make the call right now, I think the guys with the most potential coming out of NXT are Daniel Bryan(obviously), Wade Barrett, David Otunga and Justin Gabriel. Though Gabriel has probably the worst ring gear I've ever seen. Is he going for "Random Anime/Fighting Game Character"?

6. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I laughed when they showed Jarrett mopping the floor in the men's room. He was wearing yellow latex gloves.

Has anybody ever noticed about that barb-wire bat where the barb-wire itself looks like its plastic? But it was good to see Hogan used it on Flair.

Monday night when I said it is getting old watching Sheamus sneak attack somebody at the end of the show. Well I have to say the same about TNA when the Beautiful People is always winning the battles three on one.

7. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I knew what what going to happen with Jarret before it even did. What could be more demeaning than serving food in a hairnet? Cleaning the guys br. I mean come one, you're getting as predictable as WWE. Just like Bischoff making fun of Vince for a second week in a row, "what kind of stupid ass idea is it to have a football league compete against NFL? That's gotta be the worse idea ever" We get it, you hate Vince, and he's had multiple bone headed ideas. Their going to keep it up and WWE is going to put TNA down like ol' yeller.

8. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Lastweek it was that Eric said having guest stars was a stupid idea and lastnight he said forming a football competeing against the NFL was also a dumb idea.

All they are doing is making fun of Vince.

9. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    I don't care what you say, XFL was entertaining. I still have my Hitmen hat!

10. optimusprime42

optimusprime42 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    what's this i can do anything better then you garbage

11. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Simple, TNA is doing anything they can to get a fanbase like WWE. That and they are trying to be WCW all over again. They are gonna go into the Monday night wars, and they are gonna lose all over again. I remember when Nitro was still around and they did the 3 hour thing. I would MAYBE watch Nitro for the first hour, than switch to WWE. It will lose from making the same ol mistakes and TNA will either A, disappear, or B, go back to Thursdays, curl up in its corner and take the beating it had coming. All I know is, I doubt WWE would welcome back all the stars.

12. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Has Jeff Hardy been seen since that first night he reappeared at the Impact zone(Hogan's arrival)?

13. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    They probably just let him in the 1 show to try and see if that would boost ratings.

14. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

Well I doubt WWE would ever take them back either way since most of them were fired from WWE for being screw ups.

Either that or he started up with the meds again and just never showed.

A few years ago TNA had something special, even if it wasn't as big as the WWE's shows, it was certainly worth watching. But over time they've just been getting worse and worse to the point where it's like WCW in it's 'heyday'. And by that, I mean un-watchable trash. Which is a shame because there is a lot of great talent in TNA, it's just going to get wasted when WWE eventually crushes their low ball antics.

15. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah I myself been wondering about Jeff Hardy. He only made that one Jan 4th appearance.

16. Sokar

Sokar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I found this on another board. Basically, since a week after his appearance on tna he's been dealing with the court system.

As much as I like watching him wrestle, if he's guilty I hope they lock him up. It'll make for one less dealer.

17. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime Eat 'em up, eat 'em up, eat 'em up.

News Credits:
    He was never signed. Allegedly, he was in dscussions to come back after his drug charges got him ousted from the WWE again. It was supposed to be a teaser for more to come, but nothing ever came of it. The list of charges he's facing is the likely reason.

I hope he goes to jail, gets his shit straight and comes back. With his hair all short like it was in his TNA appearance, it at least made it LOOK like he was going to try turning a corner. I'd love to see him get back to where he was in WWF/E when he was first reaching for the Championship. Those matches with 'Taker and Shawn Michaels were off the hizzy.

18. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Wow...Jeff really f*cked up his situation.

19. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think his wrestling career is over.

20. redoptics

redoptics Banned

just noticed this, i recently heard bret hart is back in the wwe, this true? if so anyone knows the the dates appeared on raw so i can track them down thanks