Ongoing Target DPCI log and new/restocked/shipped/preorder thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by BenjaminXavier, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Agent Prime 2814

Agent Prime 2814 Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Usually by time someone posts here, its gone. By time you get an app alert or email alert its gone. You pretty much have to be refreshing constantly between 3am est and 8am est.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Rob

Rob Prowl Fan

News Credits:
    Oh that stinks. I made the mistake (guess it’s not a mistake:)  ) of buying ER Starscream and now I am like “can’t have 1 without the other two” :lol .

oh man I got to see if doing that is worth the trouble.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Agent Prime 2814

Agent Prime 2814 Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Yep gotta have all 3. I had to get help from a board member who got lucky and found 2. I tried for 2 months to return favor for friend. Only saw available to ship twice in 2 months. And was sold out before i could even add to cart and check out. I refuse to pay scalper ebay prices. $100+ get the f put of here with that bulls***.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rob

Rob Prowl Fan

News Credits:
    yeah that is bull, but I may not have a choice. Too bad Target and Walmart does not control the supply flow like Amazon. It was a lot easier to grab Amazon’s Ironhide & Prowl and the two Coneheads compared to Walmart’s than Soundwave, Bumblebee, and Elita.

I worry the same will be true for Skywarp and Thundercracker only this time I won’t be able to grab them in retail.

5. Starscream229

Starscream229 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just managed to get the seeker two pack ordered after getting a notification in the target app. I missed a bunch of times before. Just have to keep trying. Helps having all your info saved in the app already. Good luck!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Rob

Rob Prowl Fan

News Credits:
    like literally just now? Or this is how you got it in the past?

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Starscream229

News Credits:
    Today. Got the order in at 7:10 am central time. I just kept trying and turning the notification back on every time.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Nobody defeats the DEVASTATOR!

That's how I got them Scorponok and the clones. The app is better than the website.

• Like Like x 2
  9. TheGame2K5

TheGame2K5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I tried around 9, it let me add them to the cart but then couldnt check out. Just missed it.

• Like Like x 2
  10. LongarmMagnus

LongarmMagnus aka Biggerer Convoy

I used Paypal. Target gave no warning and canceled my pre-orders but they didn't cancel my order from March just a few weeks later. I'm paranoid they're going to cancel those too.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Rob

Rob Prowl Fan

News Credits:
    Thank you Starscream 229 and Agent Prime 2014 ill give a look at the app and check regularly. Thank you for the approach.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  12. badbadryan

badbadryan Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I have ordered the 2 pack twice now and both times it got canceled a week later. I am in scalper city Florida so I will never see them her but can't afford eBay prices...

• Like Like x 2
  13. Rob

Rob Prowl Fan

News Credits:
    Hey gang grabbed the seeker 2 pack off of Target.com, thanks again for the tips in grabbing them. I got it in the early morning and it sold out within literal minutes of me ordering it.

good luck everyone try the early morning trick.

• Like Like x 6
  14. Cardion

Cardion Courage and Good Cheer!

News Credits:
    Thundercracker and Skywarp were finally available to ship. I finally ordered!! I managed to catch them going available a full 2 minutes before the app notification was sent. Just got up in the early morning and hit the refresh key every 10 seconds or so for about an hour. It works!

• Like Like x 4
  15. Starscream229

News Credits:
    Seeker update: Got my shipping notification, looks like they'll be here Thursday.
    Also preordered Ramjet and Dirge from Amazon. Now I just need Thrust.
    Wonder what the chances are of getting a Acid Storm and Sunstorm in this mold?

16. Have A Cygar

Have A Cygar Well-Known Member

On a whim, at around 11:00 last night, I checked the Target website to see if the seekers were available to ship. Instead, I saw that they were available for in-store pick up at a Target around 20 minutes from my house. I frantically hit the order button, then frantically created a Target account when I realized I didn't already have one, and then miraculously was able to complete my order. Then I went to sleep, absolutely convinced that I would wake up in the morning to an email telling me my order could not be processed, or something to that effect. Instead I woke up to an email telling me my item was ready for pick up. Drove there on my lunch hour this afternoon, still not quite believing that everything would work out, and walked out of Target the proud owner of Earthrise Thundercracker and Skywarp. I can't wait to get home and open these guys up after work!

In all my years collecting Transformers toys, going all the way back to G1, this is the first time that I have owned all 3 of the original seekers in any single line. Feels good.

• Like Like x 8
  17. Diamondback

Diamondback Bitterly Clinging G1 Micromaster Malcontent

News Credits:
    Know that others share your pain, brother--here in Seattle it seems like the scalpers are the only other ones ever buying anything, just the same old unmoving deadstock day after day, week after week, month after month...

Hebrews 13:8 KJV: "Jesus... the same yesterday, and today, and forever."

• Like Like x 2
  18. Toker

Toker Well-Known Member

Some good news. There are a few Targets that have it available for in-stock pickup. The good news is gas prices are much lower than last year.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. badbadryan

badbadryan Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I would pay extra in gas if I could find one within 100 miles lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. LoneDragon

LoneDragon I dare to be stupid!

News Credits:
    Are we expecting any discounts any time soon? My Red Card came with a coupon for $50 off an order of $100 or more that expires Oct 3rd and I'd like to make the most of it.
    Do they even stock Sky Lynx? Searching "Transformers Sky Lynx" gives 464 results and "Transformers Earthrise Sky Lynx" gives 263. I see a lot of toys that aren't even Transformers but no Sky Lynx... :/