Ongoing Target DPCI log and new/restocked/shipped/preorder thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by BenjaminXavier, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Houstonian Prime

Houstonian Prime skilled tradesman

News Credits:
    speaking of carriers. heres the history for my skylynx order, which is bs. i will never ship to my home from target.com ever again. when i bought the clones, i did ship to store, only took 2-3 days and was much quicker and easier. this skylynx order has taken way too long.
    Screenshot_20200803-105604_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20200803-105614_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20200803-105620_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20200803-105635_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20200803-105549_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20200803-105557_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20200803-105736_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Exodus

Exodus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hmm I don't think it's target.com that is the issue more like the UPS and or USPS... With the pandemic going on and USPS being essential workers just have to be patient, also USPS is supposedly cutting their ot hours... So yeah... Sucks I know.

• Like Like x 4
  3. SeiberBirdR

SeiberBirdR Sapienbot

News Credits:
    USPS has cut all overtime. So carriers have less pre sort time, have to sort more during routes, and are not allowed to do second routes. Some areas are starting to build up a backlog. Items might head out on a route, not be found in the mess, return back to the center, and have to go through extra sorting.

4. Houstonian Prime

News Credits:
    i understand about pandemic & limited staff and slowdown and what not. thats not my gripe. if u notice UPS attempted to pass off my delivery to the post office, after they were closed that day. then it ended up back at UPS for processing all over again. that shouldve never happened. anyway the other problem, with yesterdays delivery, where usps claims to have been unable to enter my property. they never even attempted to enter the property. nobody bothered to use the call box to get in, i was home all day. thats another delay. my problem with target is that they use ups and ups does whatevers best for them, i dont like that. when i do ship to store, ups delivers it to the store themselves. this deal of passing off home deliveries to the post office doesnt suffice me. just causes unnecessary delay. meanwhile thats an $80 toy that i could barely afford to begin with, thats been literally bouncing around from carrier to carrier. that doesnt please me one bit. ill do ship to store next time having learned the hard way. i appreciate your input.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Houstonian Prime

News Credits:
    case and point. target used over 8 ft of bubble wrap, didnt bother putting any of it under the product itself. so every time this package hit the floor, the product was absorbing the impact. so much so, the tape is busted on both ends of my skylynx box. thankfully everything is in tact. but i am not to pleased with the way this package was handled. between targets lousy packaging and the unnecessary delays from the carriers, i am gonna give targets customer service hell.
    20200803_135009.jpg 20200803_135033.jpg 20200803_135102.jpg 20200803_135322.jpg 20200803_135122.jpg 20200803_135138.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  6. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Baby ILD's #1 fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Yeah, another question I have between Target and carriers. Target is showing arriving today, but Fed Ex shows it as in transit. Should I not expect it in that case? Usually, the info matches. This is what happened with the Arcee, but I have a bit more faith in Fed Ex than USPS lately. target.JPG

7. WreckerImpactor

WreckerImpactor Well-Known Member

"I'm going to abuse this underpaid retail worker because I'm angry"

You know you'll be speaking to a human being, yes? Not a Corporation.

• Like Like x 5
  8. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    I have to agree with @WreckerImpactor on this one.
    Losing your temper with someone who has no effect on shipping and will have no effect on future orders is a futile effort. Maybe you'll get 10% back or something, but raging over an order which you did receive, and the shipping delays you showed were something not controlled by Target.

Really seeing a massive increase in anger on these threads lately. Folks, these are TOYS.

• Like Like x 6
  9. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    I would defer to the carrier, in this case FedEx on tracking. The store site is likely an estimate initially provided based on when the order was shipped. More often than not, they will inevitably match on delivery, but sometimes the estimate is a day off.

• Like Like x 1
  10. optimusmegas

optimusmegas Target-Power-Titan-Prime-Battle-Master

Ebay:
    your toy was in good shape...it wasn't damaged.

chill out karen

• Like Like x 9
  11. RazorclawX

RazorclawX Campaign Oracle

You know I would be just happy the package arrived with the right product in it.

Even if you were one of those MISB people you still wouldn't have ordered that from Target in the first place.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I got SS Scrapper and Overload for $45 and change total. I’ve had Scrapper for a while now. Just waiting for my $23 Overload...

13. LoneDragon

LoneDragon I dare to be stupid!

Does the Target website not work right? It's been dicking with me for hours, telling me one in stock no matter how many times I refresh (over several hours) but refusing to add it to cart. Tells me to change quantity if I try to ship to store and out of stock when I try to ship to me.

Edit: Before a few hours ago it had no options to buy and did not say one in stock.

Edit 2: It briefly went to "limited stock" no pickup available, delivery option disappeared, before going back to "only one left" and refusing to add to cart again.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
  14. LoneDragon

15. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Eye-Goon > Perceptor

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 3
  16. CMV17

CMV17 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. Blot

Blot Terrorcon Foot Soldier

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 1
  18. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Not that it matters too much (I get text alerts on my phone for CC transactions), but is anyone else getting a ping every couple days for Target checking for funds on your orders. I think I have gotten a ping that Target has charged my card every two days for my MMP Ratchet (the charge keeps falling off).

• Like Like x 1
  19. LoneDragon

Right now I'm really more worried that they claim to have shipped my order but have NOT charged my card yet. Hopefully it's just a hiccup due to me acquiring a red card in the 15 minutes after securing my order and then switching payment.
    With all the orders getting cancelled out of nowhere, any disruption of the normal process makes me think the information I received was faulty which feels like what might be a good first step toward getting cancelled.

20. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Eye-Goon > Perceptor

News Credits:
    Yeah, it was odd, when I first searched for it shortly before I posted it was easily findable via the normal methods, but now I can't find it on the site unless I click on my order and use that link to go to the product page. Still, it's in stock. *shrugs*

Yep, I've been getting a ping for Ratchet every week or so on my card. They keep doing that for preorders, it's pretty annoying. It's why I don't preorder things on Target.com unless they're exclusives. (Well, that plus their return policy appears to be you have to take it back to Target, and the nearest Target to me is a little over an hour away...)

• Like Like x 1