Ongoing Target DPCI log and new/restocked/shipped/preorder thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by BenjaminXavier, Jul 31, 2013.

1. fanbase0000

fanbase0000 Well-Known Member

My "two day shipping" from Romeoville, IL to Atlanta, GA took 6 days. On the third day after the packaged was scanned to a Fedex facility in GA near my house, the next morning somehow the packaged managed to be scanned as being in TN over 250 miles away before once again arriving at the same Fedex facility in GA on the 6th day for delivery.

and from day 1 to day 3 - my tracking info showed no updates just that the packaged was received by Fedex. Again this was supposed to be 2 day shipping.

• Like Like x 1
  2. R3M1NGT0N

R3M1NGT0N Well-Known Member

My Thrust currently has no updates. Ordered last Saturday, shipped on Wednesday and that was the last shipping update, saying it departed the original facility.

3. Atex67

Atex67 Well-Known Member

I’ve had stuff from Hasbro coming to my place bounce for days between two FedEx facilities between OR ad WA, before I had to call and figure out what was going on. I’m thinking it’s likely not getting regular updates due to the Ark not being in a regular box(Why Target?). Hopefully this will just magically appear with more info come Monday or Tuesday. Guess I’ll just have to be patient otherwise.

I know things have affected postal service, but you think things would be scanned more often than not, just so we could see where things are. Are they just taking the long way via secret FedEx relay system or something?

• Like Like x 1
  4. R3M1NGT0N

R3M1NGT0N Well-Known Member

That’s my thing. I understand shipping will be slow, and I’m fine with that, but my issue is with prolonged periods without the package being scanned. My experience with UPS and FedEx as of late has been “Left Origin Facility” and the next update is about a week later with “Out for Delivery”.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Galaxius84

Galaxius84 Take Flight!

News Credits:
    Still no updates on Thrust for me, Fedex says he left Grove City on Thursday but idk where he is now. Hopefully he’ll come on Monday

6. Agent Prime 2814

Agent Prime 2814 Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    No updates on twrecks that shipped july 30th and left phoenix on tues aug 3rd. Supposed to be here friday. Meanwhile pol shipment from bbts shipped thursday morning out for delivery today. Some serious fedex bs.

• Like Like x 1
  7. geekatron prime

geekatron prime Master of the Kerfuffle

Heres the timeline of my TWrecks travels. Still expecting delivery Monday the 9th, but doubt it. Tues/Weds maybe.
    Screenshot_2021-08-08-09-38-28-1.png Screenshot_2021-08-08-09-38-08-1.png Screenshot_2021-08-08-09-37-40-1.png
    He must like Chicago, been in transit there for the last three days. Hope he's enjoying the sights.

• Like Like x 2
  8. SideswipeRight

SideswipeRight Well-Known Member

Good thing Target provides free 2-day shipping. :rolleyes: 
    I'd be happy if mine would change from backordered to ship. Customer service took 10% off to apologize for the delay but that won't matter if they do the delay, delay, cancel routine. Here's to hoping everyone waiting on their T-Wrecks this week gets in him soon.

• Like Like x 1
  9. coybrafett

coybrafett Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My transformers 4k shipped via ups on Thursday August 5 and was delivered on Friday August 6. My Rodimus Prime was shipped via FedEx on July 30 and has been stuck at a Missouri NOT smartpost for over a week now but still shows expected delivery on Friday August 6. FedEx I'm afraid has gone the way of the dodo.

• Like Like x 1
  10. AzT

AzT Moderator News Staff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  11. SideswipeRight

That other Buzzworthy Bumblebee 4-pack featuring Cyberverse Optimus Prime, Megatron, Starscream, and Bumblebee is available now for shipping. I haven't seen this in stores yet but are Megatron and Bumblebee switched just in the promotional images or is this how the set looks on the shelf?
    For those checking the website for the World's Collide Multipack, Target's website isn't super accurate right now. It's saying no stores in my area have Origin Bumblebee in stock and that it's not sold at my local Target. I had to run in for something else this weekend and did a quick peak at the toy aisle where I saw three Origin BBs sitting on the shelf. Maybe they're doing that to limit pickup orders before the reset if everything is on pallets but just know that even if the website says some of the new figures are not sold at your local Target, you may still find them.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Galaxius84

Galaxius84 Take Flight!

News Credits:
    So seems that my SS Thrust is missing. Have had no updates since Thursday so I ordered a new one and told Target that the original one was lost. They refunded and if it ever comes I’m allowed to keep it

• Like Like x 1
  13. OptimusTarzan

OptimusTarzan Well-Known Member

Yeah target is pretty cool. I told them my Buzzworthy orgins bee was defective and they refunded me and told me to keep it. I then bought another one in store.

14. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    seems to follow in the footsteps of Walmart and Amazon, they just don't care. Too big to deal with every return/defect.

Sometimes it's not worth it for them.

15. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Nobody defeats the DEVASTATOR!

Last night I ordered a Worlds Collide set for local pick up in NJ where my parents live. This AM they cancelled it saying it was out of stock, even though it showed in stock when I ordered it. My Parents went there this AM anyway and there were three sitting on the shelf. I tell ya, Target is weird or they didn't want my money. LOL.

• Like Like x 3
  16. OptimusTarzan

OptimusTarzan Well-Known Member

Same. I ordered orgins bee to be picked up. It said it was the last one there. When I picked it up, I went to check the toy isle and there were 3 more! I think target limits the amount for pick ups and keep the rest in store on purpose.

• Like Like x 1
  17. SideswipeRight

I think Target is limiting the Origin BB and some of the other buzzworthy stuff to one per order which I'm okay with. Once something has been out for a while if people want to buy extras, have at it. It's kind of like elementary school pizza parties where you let everyone get a slice first and then if there's more left people can get seconds.

The toy reset combined with understaffing at many stores is leading to a lot of these online order cancellations. On a normal day you have people unload new merchandise from the truck where it goes on the shelf. With a reset, that shelf location is getting moved around so the computer may not show a location where to stock it. This could lead to items either being put in the wrong spots or just left on pallets for the team doing the reset to stock later.

The people gathering online orders go around to the place in the store their computer tells them the item is supposed to be. If it's not there, they mark it as item not found and you get a cancellation notice. Some people will check other places to see if Transformers were stocked with collectibles or something. Maybe they'll even grab something from the back if it's easy to get to, but the online order people aren't breaking down full pallets. They're not lazy, they just have other orders to gather and the clock is always ticking to meet that two hour pick up window Target promises. They can't spend a ton of time on each order pickup. In stores that don't have enough workers, the problem is compounded because now the people that are there have to do more in the same amount of time.

18. Dark_Rage

Dark_Rage Jaded Member

Do Target exclusives eventually allow to be shipped to your home, or strictly in-store only?

19. daimchoc

daimchoc TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Yes. It's just still early. Not all stores have received their stocks. Just wait it out.

20. Agent Prime 2814

Agent Prime 2814 Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Okay so still no movement on my twrecks since tues. It was due on friday. Its now monday and ive passed on it in store 3x because i had it shipped. So i report this as fix a problem and see if they will ship me another?