Ongoing Target DPCI log and new/restocked/shipped/preorder thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by BenjaminXavier, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Evac

Evac decepticons era

News Credits:
    week 2 of approve of delays (tracks, rhinox, scorponok, rodimus and the ark).
    The only thing I went ahead and cancel is wingfinger. Thank you hasbrotoyshop for your 9.99 wingfinger screw up deal -=)

• Like Like x 1
  2. RollerBladeZ

RollerBladeZ Well-Known Member

Really want to get my Rodimus from Target since I got him for cheaper thanks to credit from them screwing me over on a previous pre-order. Now after having to approve a second delay, looks like this is going down the same path smh.

If it wasn't for this forum, I wouldn't know to check for the delay email because in my gmail, the Target emails don't go to "Primary", they go to "Promotions".

Also why THE HELL do they always send these delay approval notifications at 4am??? it's like they want you to miss it so they can cancel

3. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    It's likely because they oversell the preorders, and that happens because they exaggerate how soon they're going to get stock. At this point it's an established pattern.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    It's another delay in the neighborhood
    Another Delay from Target
    Would you fill mine
    why won't you fill mine
    I doubt they'll fill... My Preorder

Excuse me while I change my shoes and put on a sweater :) 

• Like Like x 11
  5. Astrotrain52

Astrotrain52 Former Green Kool-aider

News Credits:
    Scorponok and Wingfinger yet again delayed.

Oy

6. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm absolutely certain I'll end up getting Rodimus and the Ark either in-store, or through CMDStore long before Target.com will ever give me what I ordered. *sigh* They can't run their business to save their lives, not really. The store? Sure. (Well, to some degree.) Online? It's like this: "You can order from Target or you can take the firing squad. It's up to Target to save you." You might as well just let the firing squad shoot ya, it's quicker and at least you know what's coming. Heck, Target would probably come to the funeral with a package and it has the wrong item in it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Boltz

Boltz Well-Known Member

When I went to target they said the ark will be sold at 7/22 so I suppose at 7/22 the ark will be at stores at target

8. mirarage

mirarage Agent of Primus

News Credits:
    At least will probably show up in Target at some point.
    Rodimus shouldn't be a big problem.
    Saw sky lynx there repeatedly.
    Ark could be iffy.
    Only saw that twice.

• Like Like x 1
  9. SideswipeRight

SideswipeRight Well-Known Member

What will really be bad if on 7/22 the ark and Rodimus become available as part of Target's Summer Geek Out and then they ship to the people ordering on 7/22 first, while people who have had pre-orders for weeks and weeks and had to approve delays are still at the back of the line. I hope that doesn't happen but given the way Target treats pre-orders it wouldn't surprise me. Overall this month has been good about giving people a chance to find some figures that were seemingly impossible to purchase previously. I doubt exclusives like Thrust and Runabout will get the same reissue treatment this go around but hopefully in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Exodus

Exodus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Target did reissue the rogue and gambit vintage figures which came out around the same time I think as thrust and runabout...so there is still a chance for those 2 to be re released again. (unless it's only the stuff that is made in China which is where the Joe's and marvel figures are made from...and if so that really sucks...) Then again Hasbro did re release omega Supreme and Scorponok....

• Like Like x 1
  11. NemesisJazz

NemesisJazz Well-Known Member

Got my preorders cancelled! They are saying i was sent a delay approval today (im sure while i was asleep). Wow there goes the Ark, Galvatron, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos Head of Illuminati Chapter 517

News Credits:
    Target is SUPER bad with this. They won't send the e-mail and then claim you canceled. I had my Quint canceled like this... thankfully I was able to nab Pit of Judgement which I prefered anyway. But this is why I don't preorder much anymore with Target and stick with Pulse. They take the longest but they have never canceled on me.

13. R3M1NGT0N

R3M1NGT0N Well-Known Member

I had originally preordered Rodimus, Galvatron, and the Ark when they were announced in April. Eventually decided to cancel them because of the constant $300 hold.

That said I’m sorry for the lot of you who had your PO’s cancelled because you didn’t reply to an email sent at 3-4 am. Nearly happened to me with ER Thrust when that debacle happened. Damn near lost it twice because of those emails.

14. HunterGreen2005

HunterGreen2005 In Stock

News Credits:
    I'm already jumping through hoops with them to keep my ~$14 Wingfinger pre-order from like the end June alive. :lol 

I thought about cancelling and getting one through hasbrotoyshop eBay when it was available for 9.99 ~last week, but I couldn't find anything else I wanted to hit the $14.99 for free shipping, so I just watched it sell out. :p 

15. Galaxius84

Galaxius84 Take Flight!

News Credits:
    I’m going to be really angry if Target pulls this shit with TWrecks. I hope to Primus they won’t but I wouldn’t be surprised

• Like Like x 5
  16. MonsterMash

MonsterMash Well-Known Member

I'm just waiting for some red card preorders to be canceled And sold to someone who couldn't preorder early.

17. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Amazon just upped my Scorponok date to the end of July, which is what Target delayed it to. It’s a race to see which will ship first!

• Like Like x 1
  18. newmanium

newmanium Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    This is the first time Target has canceled my preoders. I ordered Galvatron, Tracks and Rodimus together in two separate orders. I approved a delay for Tracks and Rodimus a few days ago. Now I see Tracks and Rodimus were canceled in both orders.

I immediately canceled the remaining Galvatrons after seeing this as I already received one from Amazon.

19. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just realized that Walmart's Collector Con starts on the 22nd. Most of the Targets I've spoken to expect to have these items in stock by that date. I wonder if there's some significance to that date? It's just odd that July 22nd (and that week, basically) is being targeted (no pun intended) by both retailers. I'm surprised Amazon hasn't gotten in on the action, yet.

20. Boltz

Boltz Well-Known Member

I order the ark when it was 159.99 with my red card so it's 162 but if I find it in stores I wouldn't mind to pay 172 for it but idk if we'll even find in stores