One Shall Rise, Part 3 - Episode Description on TFWiki

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by ahunmaster, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They sort of look like Megatron/Bumblebee to me.

2. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:

That's an image from a future episode. So who knows what they'll see. As for Unicron being the earth or not, the episode is already made and will depend on what the writers have made.

The statues seem to show a bull's head. But it might be fitting. If Unicron can be considered a devil then he has horned demon servants. It also fits with the idea that he was imprisoned in the underworld, entrapped by Primus' angelic hosts.

3. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Fixed :D 

4. Primal Sabbath

Primal Sabbath Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:

Technically... No one knows what the earth's core is comprised of... Could be cheese for all we know... There could very well be rocks with giant pockets inside of them to make for a great battleground. Hence making it good to use for various acts of fiction..

5. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Scientists have stated what they believe the earth's core is made out of. And I believe that they've used careful study. So I tend to trust scientists to an extent.

If the writers plan on turning it into something else then there really is no reason why they wouldn't turn it into a part of Unicron. And I see no other reason for the Autobots to fight in the earth's core, unless its to stop Unicron from fully activating or releasing himself.

6. Primal Sabbath

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Scientific facts often change & contradict themselves over the years as well :) .

And I see your point... But look back at the finale of RID... They fought in the core's liquid hot magma. Regardless, it will be interesting to see what they plan on incorporating into earth's core. Maybe it's where Unicron (or a piece of Unicron), or one of his minions are laying dormant? Only time will tell. I just can't wait for them to air!

7. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    We don’t know the full extent of Megatron (or any Cybertronian’s) weaponry. How do we not know they aren’t pulling their punches or that their sparks aren’t radioactive? Energon is dangerous on its own and quite explosive.

8. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Medic

News Credits:
    Because if they were, all the kids would be losing their hair by now?

9. Sockie

Sockie Veteran

News Credits:
    If Cybertronians have THAT much power, then my suspension of disbelief will go flying through the ceiling. Plus, I don't remember any Energon explosions having the power of a thousand nuclear bombs. Megatron simply wouldn't be able to blow up the planet's core. Plus, why would he even want to? That seems... counter-productive.

10. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Does walking past a nuclear plant make one radioactive? Their sparks aren’t exposed, but incased in a protective covering, which is protected once again by their indo and exoskeletons.
    We’ve only seen a small amount explode, but that small amount was pretty flashy, but in just about every continuity of Transformers, Energon is pretty volatile.
    Why wouldn’t he be able to?
    Maybe, but if he cannot enslave earth and is on the verge of defeat, he might consider it.

11. Wrecker217

Wrecker217 There's a 50 character limit to titles. Now you kn

News Credits:
    wasnt there a post that talked about life on cybertron and the revelation that

SPOILER ALERT!
    i have no idea how to do the actual spoiler thing. sorry.

in the past optimus was a decepticon and megatron was an autobot?

12. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    Do you realize what we're talking about? This is not some small rock. It's a giant ball of molten metal that's 10,000 F/5,537 C.

Even surviving long enough to get within shooting range would be challenging. Then you have to factor in that this is liquid we're talking about. It doesn't just shatter. Finally the sheer energy he'd have to unleash to do that would just destroy any credibility he had. Seriously if he could use a weapon that blows up the core of a planet why hasn't he used it on the U.S. or something?

13. Sockie

Sockie Veteran

News Credits:
    And yet, the power it would take to destroy the Earth's core would still take an incredibly HUGE amount of Energon. And I don't Megatron would able to lug it all into the core himself.

Because if Megatron has enough power to blow up planet cores, then one has to wonder how he's ever had trouble with the Autobots. Or, seeing as how you're implying that all Cybertronians have this kind of power, how the war for Cybertron lasted more than five minutes. Seriously, giving the Autobots and Decepticons that much power just does not work.

14. Primal Sabbath

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    You're referring to what was in Exodus (I believe)
    And not exactly... My memory is a little hazy tonight, but I think they were just neutral in the beginning and were friends and then something along the lines of them going their separate paths & then Megatron became a jerk. To sum it up as best I can without going to look it up.

15. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes, science fiction, a children’s show no less. Transformers Prime is show about big alien robots with the ability to transform into a number of things who also have an endless supply of firepower and a technology we do not understand.
    Why would he need to? We already know that the Decepticons have a a large army, a warship, a Land Bridge and the newly completed Space Bridge.
    You haven’t wondered why his troops are having trouble with five Autobots yet?
    I wasn’t aware that Megatron wanted to blow up his world. The civil war he fought was to change Cybertron. Sure he and the Autobots wrecked their world, but it would appear that Megatron wants to rebuild it.

16. Sockie

Sockie Veteran

News Credits:
    All right, then. So why doesn't Megatron just transport Energon into the planet's core and hold it hostage?

Well, the idea that all of those troops can blow up planets certainly isn't helping.

Who said I was only talking about Megatron? What about all of the countless other Cybertronians? What if just two of them unleashed all of their planet core-destroying firepower while engaged on Cybertron? What if one just did so by accident? Why hasn't Megatron already conquered countless other worlds with ease when he has the power to make planet cores go boom?

Why can't the Autobots just blow the Nemesis out of the sky? Why can't they destroy they destroy the rock-like entity in the "One Shall Rise" with ease? If they can unleashed enough fire power to destroy planets, then surely they could still manage to do those things without unleashing all of their power.

17. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    How do we not know that’s not happening? Didn’t he already say something like this is the site I’m supposed to put my Space Bridge or something like that?
    Earth has no defense of its own.
    I guess we’ll have to wait for that story to be written.

It would be interesting to see a villain willing to blow up his own world to destroy his enemies. I just don’t think Megatron is that guy, though I wouldn’t put it past him to blow up another world to do so. I still think Megatron is the sort of guy to say Cybertron and all its moons belong to me.
    Because, apparently Optimus doesn’t want to destroy his fellow Cybertronians. He wants both the Autobots and the Decepticons to reconcile their differences—he said so in the last episode.

Because Unicron is considered to be a god? Unleashing the power to destroy worlds would also destroy the world they’re trying to protect, no?

18. IceMagnus

IceMagnus SSJIcey'95

News Credits:
    I hope they tell the back story of Optimus and Megatron.

19. Primal Sabbath

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I think I have a logical explanation as to why their "planet destroying, core raping power didn't do anything to Cybertron...

Cybertron is fucking huge compared to earth. Fin.

20. IceMagnus

IceMagnus SSJIcey'95

News Credits:
    lol I agree.