One of my friends, who I had known since birth was killed last night.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mechafire, Jul 27, 2008.

1. awful_gollum

awful_gollum Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Damn...

In all seriousness, my condolences go out to you and her family.:( 

2. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm sorry to hear that
    my condolences to you and her family

3. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    We just got back from the funeral. Mia and Sarah (Hahna's sisters), got up in front of the MASSIVE crowd, and delivered a beautiful speech. The pastor was very professional and funny. Nevertheless, everyone (including me) broke out in tears once they were finished.

From there we went to the graveyard. There was about, literally, a mile long line being followd by police.

We all placed flowers on the coffin, and talked to the family.

SHe is buried next to her best friend's mother's site. (she died years ago/ Yeah you can feel how she felt, hermom diend, now here best friend died.)

Hahna's parents/sisters were surprisingly calm. Well, they were crying, but I thought they would be more upset than that.

4. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    wow man...i don't know what to tell you. that is just plain awful, and i'm sure all of us wish there was more we could do for you. i think it's great that there is such a large group of friends to reach out to on this site, and you know all of are here to talk and listen whenever you or anyone needs it.

i can't believe people drive drunk. it's one of the stupidest possible things that a person can do. i just don't see how someone can make a decision like that. i hope the fucker who was driving that jeep never forgets for the rest of his life that he is an idiot. i hope he carries shame forever. it's people and things like this that made me decide to be a cop.

5. a person

a person Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wish you luck getting through this.