One day left for ordering quality transformers art!!!

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by between333, Dec 14, 2015.

1. between333

between333 New Member

hi guys,
    My name is Rem Broo comic artist and illustrator.

This could be interesting for you: you have 1 day left to order one original quality transformers fanart of whatever character you want (up to 5 characters, with full background), traditionally drawn with waterproof black ink on bristol paper, and also receive it's digitally colored version. The art is BIG A3 size (11.69 x 16.53 inches) and you can choose your transformers characters from whatever series/generation you like.

This offer is part of my rewards for my comic crowd funding campaign. Additionally you will also receive 4 other smaller drawings, 3 of which you can also choose your characters to be draw (so more transformers art over all), plus the comic itself. There are 5 slots left only.

All the art will be drawn by me. I'm a big transformers fan since a kid and I have a special relation with it as an artist. I've started my artistic skills drawing transformers from the original boxart. This way I've learned about anatomy, proportions, perspective and mix of colors. So I'm very pleased to come back now, after many years of drawing experience, and draw transformers characters again.

If any of you would enjoy to hold an original quality art in his hands, of the favorite characters he's choosing, I'm glad to bring those characters to life for you.

Attention: Normally, since the big amount of work I do for my comics, I don't do commissions. So this could be the only chance for you to get a transformers art from me - at least for 2016. So please don't ask for commissions after the campaign is over. Because of this, I apologize for coming so late with this info.

You can check the campaign and place you order here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/925898096/terminal-protocol

And please enjoy this fanart that I've made specially for you to see the kind of transformers art I can do for you.
    Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Please use this forum for selling your artwork directly, thanks.