Oklahoma Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Bodycount, Jul 10, 2003.

1. DracoPrimal

DracoPrimal Maxicon

Havent seen any 35th figs, but snagged a Barricade in Sand Springs recently, left behind 1 Impactor and 2 Mirage (among plenty of older stuff)

2. DracoPrimal

DracoPrimal Maxicon

This weekend I left behind 1 Red Alert, 1 Brunt and (now) 1 Ratchet at the Tulsa Walgreen's right by the old Drillers Stadium (NOT the downtown stadium).

3. G1 Liokaiser

G1 Liokaiser Destron

Anyone seen Spinister or Astrotrain?

4. DracoPrimal

DracoPrimal Maxicon

Been seeing the micromaster multi-pack at a target for a while now, but that's as new as it gets around here.

5. MWG

MWG Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Saw an Apeface at Walmart on 104th this morning. Wasn't aware he had hit Walmarts but got him from Amazon (need to open still). Sadly no Spinister or Astrotrain yet (or any Siege leaders at ALL at most Walmarts I hit). There are various 35th items around, some stores have Prime/Megatron, a rare few have Soundblaster, most have Bluestreak. Haven't hit a Target since last week, but the one in Moore had some Aimless/Pteraxadon if anyone still needs them and sometimes the Ravage/Laserbeak micromaster set (really wish Ratbat/Rumble would appear around here or hit Amazon).

+-MWG-+

6. DracoPrimal

DracoPrimal Maxicon

SPINISTER ACQUIRED broken arrow wal-mart

7. G1 Liokaiser

G1 Liokaiser Destron

Mission accomplished! Found Siege Spinister at the Wal-Mart on Reno Avenue. They have one more Spinister, 3 Crosshairs and a bnch of 35th anniversary figures.

8. MWG

MWG Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I had seen a couple Crosshairs at that store on Friday, but the Spinisters were nowhere to be seen. I managed to track down the one Ratbat/Rumble set at Target in Yukon. No Astrotrain yet. I DID manage to get a Spinister today also, but it was the one I had ordered from Pulse on Thanksgiving or sometime around then. I keep forgetting FedEx does Sunday deliveries this time of year. Not too concerned about Crosshairs, after Christmas Amazon will probably have him with a slight markdown like they did the wave 4 deluxes.

+-MWG-+

9. G1 Liokaiser

G1 Liokaiser Destron

I just need to get Astrotrain, then I'll be finished with Siege.

10. MWG

MWG Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Amazon has had Astrotrain most of the day today (might be for Prime members only but I have that) and it should ship/arrive within the next week. Might be more reliable than trying to deal with the local Wal(Will-Not-Restock)-Marts. I actually saw Siege Spinister at Target in Lawton on Monday when I was there for a doctors appointment, so Target is starting to up their game also. Now if they would get the last wave of Battlemasters. I would pay retail for those but not a cent more. Rung looks cute but not vital.

+-MWG-+

11. G1 Liokaiser

G1 Liokaiser Destron

Just ordered Astrotrain on Amazon.