Ok, Ok So Heres What We Got...

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by solusprime19, May 29, 2014.

1. solusprime19

solusprime19 Disney, Dat knee

also, what I failed to mention

• Soundwave is in an alternate dimension, so he can still work with sound/alter signals, etc
    • Ultra Magnus still has a hook hand, but with the cybermatter recipe, he might get a new one.
    • Out of all the FOC characters, considering Starscream's personality, Bruticus is most likely.
    • the insecticons, due to Arachnid's sucking of their Energon, will be definitely G1 like, considering their hunger. And they will be unique.
    • Jetfire. It isn't a show without him.
    • Vehicon generals. Somebody's got to keep them in line, right?
    • The seekers.
    that's all for now.

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    The G1 cartoon never had Jetfire, they had a Skyfire though. ;) 

BW, BM, RID, Prime and Rescue Bots don't have Jetfire either so they aren't shows at all then.

3. solusprime19

solusprime19 Disney, Dat knee

and thats what was missing from them....

4. Cha Chi

Cha Chi Minimondomayhem

News Credits:
    I love Aligned and hope the new show is firmly in line with it. That said i really dont expect much to be taken up from the ending of Prime, to a great extent the shows going to need to be its own thing from Prime. New bad guys, please no hunting stuff, Bee is obviously leader because Prime went back to the all-spark...

Prime writers might have intended to kill Starscream and suggested so but fact is they didnt actually so its open for his return.

I guess the style they showed us is pretty good in that its close enough to Prime and different. The thing that worries me is how kiddy it is with them needing to cater for the Rescue bots age.