Ohio Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by cryotek, Jan 3, 2003.

1. cryotek

cryotek Criminal Overlord

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Found PL Clyclonus, Hot Shot, Cheetor, Jetfire and Thrust at Wal-Mart in Chillicothe. There's a bunch of them on the top shelf above the He-Man section. Also found Universe Blackarachina and Striker at K-Mart.

2. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    I can't find PL Cyclonus, PL Hot Shot, Cheetor, or PL Jetfire, and regular Thrust here in Columbus. :cry 

3. cryotek

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Found Predacon and PL Red Alert at K-Mart and the repaint Minicons Road Wreckers and Road Assault at Wal-Mart in Chillicothe.

4. cryotek

News Credits:
    Ebay:

Got a crap load down here. :D 

5. akolleth

akolleth Gestalt Fanboy #1

Walmart on Arlington Road in Akron has 3x Unicron.

6. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    Just went to the Wal-Mart Supercenter near Giant Eagle on Powell in Columbus. They had a ton of Supercons. Cyclonus, Powerlinx Hot Shot, Cheetor, Powerlinx Thrust, Powerlinx Cyclonus, Smokescreen, Hoist, Supercon Prime, Sideswipe, and Wheeljack. Two Unicrons left! :eek:  I found Scavenger and Red Alert (Not Powerlinx) in Maxcons, and the only Gigacon was, yep, for some who guessed it, Galvatron. They had 2 SBOP left, and had the Adventure, Air Assault, Night Attack, Sea, and Road Wrecker MiniCon Teams. In the Transformers Universe section, all they had was Snarl, Silverbolt, Blackarachnia, and Dinobot Striker. This is my weekly Transformers sightings! Oh forgot, got Hoist. Not bad for a backhoe!

7. enduser0001

enduser0001 Autobuddy

TF Sighting, Kind of....
    Big Lots on Midlothian Blvd in Youngstown has the Knock off Arielbots and Constructicons as well as some knock of Dino Bots that are not based on the original Diaclone line. They has some Insecto-bot gift sets as well.
    All of them were like 4.99 USD.
    Forget ebay for TF knock offs... Go to Big lots!!!

8. enduser0001

enduser0001 Autobuddy

Target, Boardman OH-
    Unicron 2 of em for 49.99
    Universe Iguanus
    Armada Air Razor and that teradactyl dude.

Sam's Club, Boarman OH-
    Reissue RID Prime and Ultra Magnus 17.99 each.

9. akolleth

Just at Kay-bee toy outlet in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio and found a bunch of new stuff including a Wheeljack, powerlinx prime, airrazor, and a surprise an old Optimal Optimus delux figure from Beast Wars (must have been sitting on a shelf in the stockroom). Even though he is seriously out of production, I didn't buy him as I am not a big fan of BW.

10. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    Just went to Toys R Us today in Columbus on Sawmill Rd. and to my eyes, the tiny tin spychangers have arrived! I got R.E.V. finally, but I would have gotten Mirage. I'll just have to wait. Anywho, all the Universe figures were there, except Optimus Primal. This is the third time I've been there and didn't see one. For the Commemorative series, the only figures were PMOP, Skywarp, Prowl, and Silverstreak. I'm still having trouble finding Ultra-Magnus. The only Supercons for Armada were Cyclonus, Demolishor, Smokescreen, and Optimus Prime. This TRU is slooooooooooooooow! The maxcons I saw were Scavenger, Red Alert, and Thundercracker aplenty! The MiniCon Teams there were Adventure, Night Attack, Sea, Space, Air Assault, and Street Speed Team. I bought Superbase Prime and Commemorative Series IV Skywarp also because I had $114.04 to spend. I decided to still save my money for Brave Maximus. I went to the Gundam section and the only G Gundam figure they had was Toro Gundam. Is he ugly, or is it just me? (Hell do I know...) They only had Wing Gundam Zero for SD Gundam figures. That's my weekly sighting for Transformers in the Columbus area.

11. cryotek

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Has anyone seen Hoist yet? Also I found MOTU Roboto and Shield Strike He-Man at Wal-Mart in Waverly.

12. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    I did see Hoist and bought him at the Wal-Mart Supercenter in Powell.

13. cryotek

News Credits:
    Ebay:

I meant the Reissue TRU one.

14. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    Oh.

15. Mirage

Mirage Autobot Spy

are the com series 5 out yet? i havent seen any new ones in a while since jazz and them

16. cryotek

News Credits:
    Ebay:

I beleive they are. Im going to Columbus Friday or Saturday to look.

17. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    If uhh, you go to the Target Greatland on Sawmill Road, find a kid with a dark green shirt and blue pants. I'm that guy. I'm gonna go there at around noon today.

18. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    Ok. Just went to Target on Sawmill Road, and there were (still) a lot of Overloads and Skywarps for the only maxcons.. Picked a Skywarp obviously. The MiniCon Teams were Street Action, Destruction, Race, Street Speed, Night Attack, and Sea. I got Street Action Team just to add to my transformer collection. Still Superpants Prime and Galvys aplenty. No Jetfire. Cyclonus, Hot Shot, Supercon Prime, Smokescreen, Blurr, Terrorsaur, Thrust, Rhinox (I think), Wheeljack, and CHEETOR :eek:  for the Supercons section. The Dark Saber and Star Saber swords still there. The TF:U line had the complete first wave and 2nd wave, excluding Tankor and Obsidian (NEED!). Well, that's da weekly sightings for me in Columbus.

-/+Blurrwave+\-

19. akolleth

Wal Mart in Fairlawn Ohio (Montrose area) had, and no I am not kidding here,
    32 Unicrons! They have them on their own 4 foot riser section, top to bottom. they also had some role play swords, 2x tidal waves, universe optimus and airrazor, and some of the smaller universe figures dinobot striker etc...)

32 UNICRONS! I wanted to rip them all out of their packages in the store and have a massive Unicron battle royale :) 

20. cryotek

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Same down here in the Southern part.