Ohio Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by cryotek, Jan 3, 2003.

1. Blur

Blur Slow but Steady

don't worry i had that one in my cart sunday but put it back. could not justify to spend $50 at that time.

2. Knightshadow

Knightshadow *sniff* Smell that?

:dj  :gouki
    Welcome to Cinci Rapid!!!!! As for working at a ToysRUS? Don't pay enough. I'm a manager for Walgreens!*lol*

I live on the West side of the city. A part known as Westwood. Right outside Bridgetown and Chiviot in Green Township. Basically, 75s to 74w get off at the Montana exit and your in my hood!

3. rapid_fire

rapid_fire Banned

thanks man, wheres the best places ta get TF around here (g1 stuff)

4. cryotek

cryotek Criminal Overlord

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Found two Unicron's at Wal-Mart in Waverly Ohio. Only one left.

5. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    Went to Target Greatland in Columbus. Had 1 Hoist, 1 Terrorsaur, 1 Airazor, 1 Rhinox, a lot of Smokescreens and Supercon Primes. There was two Air Millitary Team left, got one. There are Sea, Air Assault, and Night Attack MiniCon Team UBL variants (Unicron Battles Logo) here. Saw many Galvatrons, only one had the Night Attack Team Target exclusive. There was only one Scavenger and one SBOP (Super Base Optimus Prime). Finally found Thrust, but didn't have enough money for the guy, because I had only enough money for the Air Millitary Team. This Team has a little error! The cover has a pic of the volume 3 comic cover, but the comic I got had Unicron on the cover! :eek:  Talk about lucky huh? After Target I decided to go to Kohl's with my mom for school clothes. Saw a toy department. They had one Air Millitary Team left, but a kid got that one, so none left. The only transformer item was 1 Sea MiniCon Team variant (UBL). There's a good amount of Universe Optimus Primal and Razorclaw. Saw Reptillion, Silverbolt, and Snarl there also. That's my weekly sighting for Transformers here.

6. Doctor Reggae

Doctor Reggae Dread Never Die...

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Found Overload and Rollout at the Walmart in Ottawa, OH.

7. cryotek

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Found the Universe line at Wal-Mart/K-Mart in Chillicothe. Check the top shelves. Also found Battle Gloves Man-At-Arms.

8. wljk

wljk Well-Known Member

Found Overload about 2 weeks ago at the Target in Parma, OH. Didn't have the money then. Got paid last Wednesday and went back, NO Overload but, picked up the only Unicron in the store. Felt like the kid that found the hard to find toy, and walked around the store with a grin until I found my wife, and got it.

9. rapid_fire

rapid_fire Banned

still lookin for UNICRON! head to the Milford MEIJER! they have quite a few left! there were 4 on lower shelf and i saw 6 more on upper shelf!

10. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    Just went to Toys R Us in Columbus near Kids R Us and Big Lots. They had a ton of CS Powermaster Primes. CS Thundercracker and CS Skywarp are there, but no CS Starscream. Silverstreak, CS Prowl, and CS Red Alert were found also. In Armada, the MiniCon teams I found were Adventure, Air Assault, Sea, and Destruction. There was a lot of Smokescreens and Supercon Primes (AGAIN?!), and the only Maxcon was, well, Scavenger. There was also many Galvatron and Superbase Primes. Transformers Universe had Reptillion, Silverbolt, and Snarl with UNIVERSE CD's. No Primal, though, although I did find Razorclaw. I even found SD Gundams next to the transformers shelf. There were only two Wing Zero Gundams left. I would have gotten one, but then I figured that I have to wait 'til the 30th to resume my parents giving me allowance, because I still had a week of no allowance left from Unicron. That's my weekly sighting.

-Blurrwave

11. Mirage

Mirage Autobot Spy

blurwave where is that toys r us located in columbus

12. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    It's on Sawmill Road.

13. wljk

wljk Well-Known Member

Today TRU in Parma has 1 Tidalwave, a few Airrazors, at least 3 Unicrons (on shelf, maybe more in back), 1 Hoist, and the RID Colectible tins...

14. rapid_fire

rapid_fire Banned

TRU on hamilton road has lots of tidalwave W/cd, tinytins, and UNICRONS!

15. enduser0001

enduser0001 Autobuddy

Walmart Boardman, OH 44512

Armada Airrazor, Rhinox, Terrorsaur, Air millitary minicon team, Emergency Minicon Team, and Powelinx Prime.

Universe Razorclaw, Reptillon, Silverbolt, and Snarl.

The had Unicron on the shelf sticker as listed but no Unicron to be found.

16. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    Went to Toys R Us on Sawmill Road in Columbus. Saw a few Cyclonus, Demolishor, and Sideways. There was a crapload of Smokescreens, Scavengers, Super Base Optimus', and Galvatron. There was only 1 Jetfire left. Also saw Supercon Prime and its variant, with the Autobot logo on the hood! :eek:  Found 1 Tidal Wave with CD included! How lucky is that, huh? MiniCon wise, I found the Emergency Team, Sea Team, Air Assault Team, Night Attack Team, Destruction Team, Space Team, Street Speed Team, and Adventure Team. I even found the Star Saber Swords and Dark Saber Swords next to the Primes and Galvys. For Commemorative Series, all I found was Powermaster Prime, Silverstreak, Prowl, Skywarp, and Red Alert. Only Universe figures were Razorclaw, Reptillion, Silverbolt, and Snarl (AGAIN!?). No luck for Optimus Primal, the poor munkky. I went to the Gundam section and bought a SD Wing Gundam Zero. Not the japanese Super deformed, but the new SD Superior Defender Gundam. Found Skull Gundam there. I would have botten that, but I'd have to wait another week. This guy is so like his not SD version. He's a little loose, but I didn't care! I'm glad I put that $11.72 to good use! That's da weekly sightings here in Columbus!

-/Blurrwave\-

17. cryotek

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Found Powerlinx Hot Shot, Thrust, Jetfire and Cheetor at Wal-Mart in Waverly. Had two Tidal Wave's and one Unicron.

18. Tfswave

Tfswave Tfswave Superior

Tital Wave

We have TidalWave at Toys R Us on West Broad Street.

19. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    Just went to Target Greatland in Columbus. They had a crapload of Smokescreens, Supercon Primes (With variant autobot logos), Overloads, and Skywarps.There was only 1 Destruction and 1 Race MiniCon Team in stock. Night Attack, Adventure, Space, Air Assault, Emergency, Air Millitary, and Sea MiniCon Teams aplenty. There were a hell's load of Galvatrons and one with Night Attack Team as an Exclusive. One Rhinox with Armorhide MiniCon left. There was the Dark Saber and Star Saber role-play swords. I saw Silverbolt, Razorclaw, Snarl, Reptillion, Optimus Primal, Blackarachnia, and Dinobot Striker in the Transformers Universe. Got Universe Silverbolt, making him my first Universe toy! That is the sightings for me here in Columbus. PEACE OUT!

+/X-Blurrwave-X\+

20. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    Just to let anyone no, that Target's on Sawmill Road, across the street from Meijer's.