Ohio Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by cryotek, Jan 3, 2003.

1. strangeguy32000

strangeguy32000 Well-Known Member

Meijer at Maxtown/Polaris Parkway and State Street hasn't yet done a reset so they've still got Beast Hunters. When I was there this morning they had a Legends Bumblebee.

Walmart at Schrock and State has TF4. ALL KINDS of TF4. Looks like somebody wrecked the TF Section of their scant Toy Department before I got there.
    They had a while bunch of 1-Steppers, A Leader Optimus, Slam-Change Optimii and Grimlocks, 2 Voyager Grimlocks, 2 Deluxe Crosshairs, and Quick-change Tfs.

2. ericepy

ericepy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hit all the Toledo tru today. No mp Grimlock

3. Sileny Jizda

Sileny Jizda Kilted Krome

Called Canton TRU, no MP Grimmy.

4. Composite Ghost

Composite Ghost Motorized Transformer

News Credits:
    Anybody seen Voyager Hound or Galvatron out in the wild?

5. Praetorian

Praetorian Follower of Christ

I found 3 sets of Legends Swerve and Cosmos at the Target in Sugarcreek.

Happy Hunting

6. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    Have you tried Walgreens?

7. Sileny Jizda

Yeap, I check the ones in Canton regularly but all I've found is the older waves. i was hoping that Easter would have cleaned those out but not the last time I looked.

8. atomD21

atomD21 Not made of sterner stuff...

Second the Walgreen's suggestion. I was in one last week in Xenia, and the had a DOTM Dirge on the shelf. Who knows what sort of stuff they'd have hanging around!

9. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Speaking of Walgreens, might I recommend them and Kohl's when looking for new AOE stuff? Granted, it'll be down the road a bit, and not guaranteed, but WFC, TF1, ROTF and DOTM had new waves located at Kohl's when no one expected it, and long before other retailers seemed to get them in.

Walgreens tends to carry items a bit late, but they tend to carry the rarer stuff. Such as the PRID wave with Kup and Rumble. I couldn't find it anywhere, had to mail order those two, walked into Walgreens a few days (maybe a week...) later and there they were. Vehicon as well.

So, those two are definite resources I'd keep an eye on.

10. IgnikaMarcus

IgnikaMarcus DON'T TRUST THE RENDERS!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Boardman ToysRUs had some AOE stuff, including the giant electronic Titan Prime, as well as the construct bots Dinos, some dino sparkers, power battlers, one-step changers and only 1 deluxe Crosshairs. Several Leaders too as I recall. They also still had 1 FOC Grimlock, 1 Generations Rhinox, 1 Doubledealer, and multiples of Whirl, Springer and Sandstorm.

Target is kind of a bust. They're undogoing a remodel so they only had a few Leaders and the flip-n-change Grimlock.

I'm checking Walmart tomorrow.

11. Jazz 4

Jazz 4 Well-Known Member

Called a bunch of TRUs all over the states....a few of the employees i talked to were full of shit.

I had seen someones post on facebook about him being able to purchase one in wayco texas...it was like 9:07 i called the # on the receipt and the ass on the phone had the audacity to tell me i was lying and that no one walked into the store and bought one and that no toys r us would be getting them until november....

i called dallas texas where the woman said its a popular item and we cannot hold it or transfer it for you because it was popular...wtf ive been able to reserve something at a tru before for up to a full day.

Finally I got a tip that there was 6 in racine wisconson and got the associate (many praises to them) to hold one for me till i got to my local TRU and bought it from there and are having them ship it right to my door.
    so score probably the first mp grimlock coming to Ohio!!!!!

12. Sileny Jizda

I rolled all over Mansfield and found jack as far as yellow label kreo or MP Grimlock.

13. EMP Starscream

EMP Starscream Arbiter of TFW2K5

News Credits:
    Y..Yo...You can do that? o_O  Awesome! Congrats!

14. Jazz 4

Jazz 4 Well-Known Member

yes but you either need to have a credit card or gift card to do it and a gift card they will load right there for you and over the phone give them the # off of it and bam here comes grimlock

15. avenged9

avenged9 DecepticonAvenger

Ebay:
    In C-Bus, the Walmart on Georgesville Rd / 270 received one case of Genline figs in of the Armada Starscream and Skywarp wave. Still have a couple Rhinox too! No Walmart T4 exclusives yet.

16. Signal Lancer

Signal Lancer Brave Soldier of Justice

News Credits:
    Actually ran into some non-movie generations today. Plenty of Cosmos and Swerve, a Rhinox and Whirl plus the Armada Starscream wave of deluxes at Dayton Mall Target.

17. anikenvader

anikenvader Hero for hire

News Credits:
    Has anyone seen the Strafe 2-pack in TRU in Ohio, yet?

18. Duskkodesh

Duskkodesh Clever Girl...

1 Rhinox 2 whirl at the Kettering Meijer. They had some dino constructobots, some sparkers, some flip changers, and some voyagers as well BUT the voyager grimlock/prime are still scanning at Leader class prices so that mistake hasn't been fixed yet. Fun.

You may not be hearing much from me for a bit. The husband threw his back out so toy hunting is now a minor priority compared to healing him up (he's the sole driver so now I'm limited to the RTA). I was actually at Meijer to buy a heating pad. -_-

19. MarkMilton

MarkMilton Well-Known Member

okay guys, no TRU-exclusive two-packs (yet) at the Kenwood TRU...

BUT, we did get about a half-a-dozen MP Grimlocks in!

...however, contrary to other reports, the $59.99 price is no more. while the boxes were indeed labeled $59.99, they already ring up at $79.99. so, sorry for those who thought they were going to get a great deal for scalping.

we also got the new Kre-O blind packs in. the first two Rescue Bots Dino changers. the Rescue Bot T-rex Optimus Primal. and the new quick-changing regular Rescue Bots (motorcycle BB, monster-truck Optimus, and that dude that turns into a boat).

OH! we also got those big-head statue things in for AOE, and those mini-big headed 5-packs for G1, Prime and AOE.

very active Transformers truck tonight. nothing spectacular (except maybe MP Grimlock if you don't have him already), but quite a lot of new stuff in general.

we've got a back-to-back tonight. it's not as large as tonight's truck, but i'll let you guys know what we get in.

20. Jazz 4

Jazz 4 Well-Known Member

Just a heads up ill be calling your store and ordering one for home delivery at 9 so you migjt as well put one back for me before all the scalplers get them, if you vould please sir.
    My car broke down so i couldnt call as my car was more important...thanks anyyway