Ohio Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by cryotek, Jan 3, 2003.

1. harrismonkey

harrismonkey Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I haven't been over there in a while, but for quite a while Kohl's on Monroe had gobs of Tracks and Jazz. They still might, nothing seemed to be moving.

I'm doubtful if Wheeljack ever made it to shelves in Toledo.

2. CarafelliusMaximus

CarafelliusMaximus G1 Junkie

I'm doubtful if any of the later waves of RTS or Generations made it to shelves. The stock in the stores near me hasn't changed in nearly 6 months. Although I'm a little further south than Toledo, between Wooster and Massillon, but still, I get around to Wadsworth, Canton, Fairlawn, occasionally Ashland, Mansfield or Millersburg.

Speaking of I was at Fairlawn the other day and they had some figures out, for DOTM. Blackout was the only one left though since I took home Prime, Ironhide and Powerglide in the Commander Class size.

3. Gligamesh51

Gligamesh51 @ThatGuyNeedaHam

News Credits:
    Well, as of last Thursday they had a Wheeljack and a single Warpath. I bought the Warpath, but I have no clue if Jack is still there.

4. avenged9

avenged9 DecepticonAvenger

Ebay:
    In West & South Cols, it seems that all the Walmarts and Targets are getting ready as we speak. I know that Walmart will have theirs on the shelfs and end-caps by tomorrow afternoon. The Target in Grove City has all 3 HA HFTD on clearance for 15.00 bucks. Happy Hunting to all of us collectors!

5. Swoop Dogg

Swoop Dogg Hi Yukio!

News Credits:
    Did you post a sighting about that? I didn't see any post - I woulda went over there and got wheeljack.

6. Gligamesh51

News Credits:
    No, I didn't say anything because I wanted to piss you off.

Or I kinda forgot about it amongst all my new DotM toy goodness!

7. anikenvader

anikenvader Hero for hire

News Credits:
    well, went to 2 targets earlier today, one of them brought up a voyager wave 2 case and got optimus and shockwave from dotm. went to another to get megatron, they had it but the guy saw the street date. :p  goin tomarow after school. everyone mark ur hauls!

8. CarafelliusMaximus

CarafelliusMaximus G1 Junkie

Wadsworth Walmart has Megatron, Prime, Ironhide voyagers and some of the activators.

9. ifightfortheuse

ifightfortheuse Well-Known Member

if you spend $25 or more at TRU today, you get the early release cyberverse prime figure for free. Has anyone gotten Sideswipe yet?

10. Skyclaw

Skyclaw 6 Types of Madness!

Just left walmart in moraine this morning, hoping to see any new DOTM figures, and they dont have anything out! pretty much walmarts sucks the big one! but did see Genline Thundercracker and Scourge if anyone wants them. Still looking for RTS Perceptor and Wreck-Gar, yes i them ordered, but still would like to have 2 two more. Also, looking for RTS Grapple and Lugnut, which i believe Grapple is lost cause until i make my trip to Asia! maybe i can find Wind Charger there too.

11. Pac_tim

Pac_tim Urban Achiever

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The only places that I ever saw Tracks and Jazz were at Kohls on Monroe and Kmart on Manhattan. Actually, the ones at Kmart sat there for a few weeks (no one goes to that particular store) after I bought mine.

Wheeljack - good luck. I never saw him. I bought him, Thundercracker, Kup, and Scourge off of BBTS when I realized that I was wasting my time and gas. I did end up seeing Kup and Scourge after that at Walmart on Glendale, but I don't regret spending the few extra bucks.

As for Warpath - Gah, I don't even want to talk about that one...

12. Swoop Dogg

Swoop Dogg Hi Yukio!

News Credits:
    Well, I went out today to get the last DOTM figure that I wanted - Shockwave. I decided to hit up Eastgate TRU first because of the sale that they are having - buy $25 worth of Tformers and get a DOTM Preview Prime free. I got to the TRU close to opening and found that they had all the boxes out but nothing was put on the shelves yet - except for a few voyagers including Shockwave! Bam. Got my Shockwave at the first store I checked. For those who are curious, it was the only Shockwave that I saw. This TRU didn't have a ton of the new figures but as far as the popular figures go, they still had a deluxe Topspin, deluxe Roadbuster, all 4 basic Human Alliance figures, and a Leader Sentinel Prime when I left. No sign of Crankcase. If there is something else you are looking for (that I didn't mention here), let me know and I'll try to tell you if they had it. As far as DOTM toys go, I'm done until Leadfoot and Leader Ironhide come out.

Happy New Release Day!

13. jazzmasta32

jazzmasta32 Well-Known Member

No Shockwave at Chapel Hill TRU this morning.

14. Gligamesh51

News Credits:
    Well Crankcase is being recalled, so if you find him, get him and start selling him on ebay for 50 bucks. I know I am. But since you guys are looking for him, I'll give you all first crack before I scalp him, $45 shipped!

15. Swoop Dogg

Swoop Dogg Hi Yukio!

News Credits:
    I don't really want Crankcase. However, I have to admit it, finding a rare "middle finger" Crankcase is somewhat enticing.

16. Skyclaw

Skyclaw 6 Types of Madness!

$45 for a Transformer that flippin the bird! I'll pass, rather have Wind Charger for that price. And what makes you think in 20 years, that Crankcase will be worth money cause of some child safety thing? :rolleyes2 

17. BlueAngel_Bolt

BlueAngel_Bolt I'M REALLY FEELING IT

News Credits:
    Went on a pretty good hunt this morning. Most walmarts sands Wadsworth have NO DOTM product on the shelves. Wadsworth had a shelf full of wave 1 Deluxes and Voyagers towards the garden center, and an endcap with the same things plus leaders and the legends 3 pack.

TRU in fairlawn had all of wave 2 DOTM deluxes. as well as everything else.

And for you generations fanatics still looking to complete the last wave, walmart in fairlawn had Warpath, Wheeljack, and Thundercracker as of 9:45 this morning. I had them already so I passed, but go get em if ya want em!

18. optimusprime42

optimusprime42 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    a woman at meijer was taking hooks down and was gonna put up DOTM toys i saw the display poster.. on an end cap going to electronics

19. jazzmasta32

jazzmasta32 Well-Known Member

Woah, I'm on that Warpath.

20. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Walmart North Olmsted had 1 set of Shockwave and Skyhammer, I grabbed them. If they had more, I didn't see them. Plenty of the wave 1 voyagers. Plenty of wave 1 Deluxe, and Wave 1 Leaders. They had Wave 1 HA's and the mini HA's.

Target had nothing out. TRU had leaders, deluxe 1 and mini HA's.

I'm kinda shocked, considering that Walmart for ROTF waited almost a day after street date to put them out. Gonna check other stores in the area to see if I can find Wave 2 deluxes, or anything else.