Ohio Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by cryotek, Jan 3, 2003.

1. matmurdock

matmurdock Well-Known Member

I have never seen HA Mudflap. It's becoming a running gag. I go to store look around dtill not there. yup this is getting old but hey at least we got a "new" BB!

2. Skyclaw

Skyclaw 6 Types of Madness!

I never saw Barricade at the walmart in Xenia, but i did see the last TFU Hardhead at the walmart in Englewood!! and some Voyager Skywarps too!! but thats it. I'll guess i have to order Barricade online then to complete the HA series from the first movie.

3. avenged9

avenged9 DecepticonAvenger

Ebay:
    To the Central Ohio collectors. Most of the Walmart's now have some of the HFTD, PCC, and a few Gen's in stock. More are scheduled to come in the coming weeks due to resets. Good luck and Roll-out!

4. SR_501

SR_501 Well-Known Member

I work in the Tri-County mall (along with mesh 51), It's not worth the time to come he if your hunting for the leaders and that as they do not have them(at least not yet). all they have at the time is the new Deluxes, A voyager mindwipe, Animated stuff, and the new activators or what ever there called.

Its also, just for the holidays after x-mas It should be gone but, who knows.

5. MarkMilton

MarkMilton Well-Known Member

made a pretty large tour today after work, and i have nothing to show for it....

the Colerain Wal-Mart(s), Target and TRU have the usual suspects, all first wave stuff from PCCs, HA and Hunt figures. none of the second wave of PCCs.

the Wal-Marts on Colerain were particularly horrid today. they are in the midst of a reset, so half the hooks are empty, so maybe later in the week they'll get a better supply in.

Kenwood TRU and Redbank Wal-Mart both have nothing to speak of either, though they were both fully stocked.

....and not one got-damn Alley Viper to be found. hell, the Colerain Target was completely sold out of EVERY POC GI Joe vehicles and figures!

and to think, i ran into several Alley Vipers prior to entry into the world of GI Joes, and passed them by. and i also missed out on the HISS and Snowcat when i could have gotten one of them 50% off...

what a dumbass i am.

6. Skyclaw

The walmart on miller lane here in dayton has 1 of each of the PCC 2 paks: icepick, sledge and Leadfoot. Icepick and Sledge looks really good, leadfoot is so-so.

7. RedPrime

RedPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No news to report from Milford, but I picked up a bombshock set, kind of regretting it now. That's $20 that I could have put towards the munitioner and explorer sets for some REAL combaticons!

8. Swoop Dogg

Swoop Dogg Hi Yukio!

News Credits:
    There are 3 MP Grimlocks at the Eastgate TRU. Other than that, there was nothing that we haven't seen before.

For Sale: Botcon Clench, Sky-Byte, & Classics Rodimus (all loose but complete w/ instructions). PM me if interested.

9. Skyclaw

Ooops! i forget to post this, but alot of Targets up this way are having the HUGE AT-AT's in stock!! i havent seen them at walmart yet...

10. Nova Atlas

Nova Atlas Member

The Wal-mart in Englewood has two Thrusts and a Drift as of Monday night. This is the first I've seen of the generations in the area around Dayton. The Kroger Fresh in Englewood had the PCC scout packs, but none of the Larger 5 Pack combiners.

11. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Was kinda pissed yesterday when I walked into my Toys R Us. The Big AT-ATs are already on sale there for $89.99... So if you seek one, check your local TRU to see if they have em on sale.

12. Skyclaw

Has anyone see teh GI joe mech suits? i think one is called the Deviant and the other is the Marauder or something like that. I would like one of each please.

13. Gligamesh51

Gligamesh51 @ThatGuyNeedaHam

News Credits:
    You should try Target, I've seen them both there. The target by my work just has the Cobra Deviant mech.

14. Skyclaw

I'll try Target and i think walmart should start having them too. Thanks mesh

15. MarkMilton

MarkMilton Well-Known Member

Anderson Target has two of the Joe's Mechs and one Deviant.

16. DeltaEcho

DeltaEcho The Last Gunslinger

News Credits:
    Got myself a Masterpiece Grimlock at TRU on Reynolds! I had pretty much given up hope since the other two in Toledo didn't even have a spot on the shelf for him, but there he was. Great timing since I still had my birthday money, any longer and I probably would have been to tempted by everything else lol.

Oh, and I forgot to say that my Grimmy was the only one they had left, and the only other new stuff they had was Battle Ops BB and the weird little non-Transformer transforming cars.

17. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Went into Walmart N.O today...they had a handful of TF... Also, they had the Star Wars Exclusive Jabba's Throne. 1 more was there.

And on a side note, walking down the action figure isle, was a mother and her son sitting there looking at Spiderman toys, when I walk past and the mother lets out a rather obvious fart. I just walked past real quick trying hard not to laugh. She responded by saying something like, "oh my" or something along those lines.

18. Gligamesh51

Gligamesh51 @ThatGuyNeedaHam

News Credits:
    Whats amazing is my Grandma will fart, and she doesn't even know she's doing it. Like I'll take her out to eat, and when she's getting out of my car, she cut one.

She only ever notices when the fart is real bad, like a wet, damp, rumbling fart.

19. pingboing

pingboing Being International

News Credits:
    I am looking for a hasbro MP grimlock.

Anyone in Columbus has seen any?

20. Pac_tim

Pac_tim Urban Achiever

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I am very jealous. I haven't had a chance to get down to that TRU yet. Let me know if you ever see him down there again!