Ohio Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by cryotek, Jan 3, 2003.

1. Slingshot

Slingshot Farewell

News Credits:
    Yeah, has anyone even heard anything about KB Toys since they announced they were delaying their reopening?
    Targets seem to be really good, WalMarts are hit or miss. Siege Wave 1 is just shelfwarming now. At least it looks like the Studio Series is moving along at a constant rate.
    Meijers has been horrible since the end of Power of the Primes. Most of them were on Wave 2 when everything was wrapping up, though they did have the third wave of legends.

2. Skyclaw

Skyclaw 6 Types of Madness!

I wish I knew Slingshot. It would be nice if Kaybees, Children's Palace or some Toy store would make a come back, but stock items like they did back in the 80's and 90's!!! From Floor to the Ceiling!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Slingshot

Slingshot Farewell

News Credits:
    Here we go, just found an article about it all: KB Toys Relaunch? Strategic Marks is Still Seeking Funding • The Toy Book

In sightings, Fields Ertel Target has nothing new besides Siege Megatron and several Siege Battlemasters from Waves 1 and 2.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BlueAngel_Bolt

BlueAngel_Bolt I'M REALLY FEELING IT

News Credits:
    If anyone still needs siege Starscream or Soundwave the new Meijer is stow currently has one of each

5. Skyclaw

Skyclaw 6 Types of Madness!

Walmart by the Dayton mall has Siege Prime, soundwave and Shockwave and Sideswipe on the shelf as of late last night.