Ohio Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by cryotek, Jan 3, 2003.

1. DrakkenZero

DrakkenZero Might Gaine... might not.

Ebay:
    I am in need of some serious cash fast and am looking to sell my nearly complete Trendmasters 1999 Voltron Voltrex. Before I throw it up on ebay, I thought I would mention it here in case anybody wanted to woo me with an offer. If it were going to a fellow collector-type person, I'd be looking for about $100 for it,

2. all are dead

all are dead Being a nerd is my game.

News Credits:
    I am about 15 minutes away from downtown at work, but we are all good.

• Like Like x 2
  3. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There's something about the Southwest I'll never understand... They have Highway Patrol officers but none really on the roads. I was reading up on their accidents and insane traffic (especially in Vegas and Phoenix) and a lot of it has to do with the weather being clear primarily all year long and the roads being wide open with no real traffic control in place, so people speed like demons and end up in fender benders all the time. =\

My wife has been wanting to move to Phoenix because she went there for a national award program back in HS, but the problem is... That was 20+ years ago and it's grown quite a bit since then and has become even warmer than it was before. I don't think she could handle it and I don't care if it's a "dry" heat, I couldn't stand it either. Throw in traffic like that and nope, I'm good.

Glad to hear.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pac_tim

Pac_tim Urban Achiever

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Rossford Target has one Rippersnapper, one Sludge, and one Inferno.

5. Skyclaw

Skyclaw 6 Types of Madness!

This was my 5th time going back out to Vegas. Very first time was for vacation and the rest for training since my company has a facility our there and in Palo Alto CA as well. The wife and I love Vegas, not the hustle & Bustle part of it (The Strip) the outskirt lying areas. I love the weather and houses especially, just a different look to the houses here. I was raised in Ohio all my life and I've seen the 4 seasons come and go so many times I've lost count. However, I know winter is coming and frankly getting sick of it and tired of lawn care as well. Multiple days, weeks, and months of Sunny skies is a godsend and you wouldn't believe how bright blue, sunny skies changes your mood, your attitude and makes you almost forget your surround problems. Yes the weather is hot out there is Vegas, I think the max temp was 107, but like they say its a dry heat or like being in a oven per say. At one point we too wanted to move to Phoenix, but like you said its getting hotter and hotter there, which I dont think I could handle. Staying outside of Vegas city the temps can drop about 10 to 12 degrees or maybe even more depending where you live. One good thing I can move just about anywhere with the company I work for (even overseas) but since I just recently started, I really cant do much yet. Maybe another year or two we'll see where life takes me.

6. Richard McBeef

Richard McBeef Banned

7. SWAGE66

SWAGE66 Reeled Robot

Columbus Toy and Game Show is this Sunday, in case ya didn’t know.

717 E 17th
    Columbus

Runs from 9-3, or opens at 8 for early bird admissions.

• Like Like x 1
  8. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm with you on the garbage weather. I'm so tired of endless months of cloudiness and ugly death. Yes, Spring and Summer are beautiful around here, but doggone it is endless, pretty much.

I'd love clear blue skies year round, oh man, would I. I just don't know if I could handle that heat. Phoenix is a lot worse because the humidity is starting to climb from all of the expansion and new lawns they keep putting in. Little by little, the foliage is starting to build up a little greenhouse effect and humidity has gone up around 5% I read. Seems paltry, but when you're dealing with 115 degree heat, that's a killer.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Quickstrike2013

Quickstrike2013 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Seen what looked like a fresh case of wave 3 prime masters at Target in Niles

10. That Guy

That Guy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Logan Ohio has all the wave 3 PoTP deluxes.

11. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ran across wave 3 POTP prime masters at Target by Dayton Mall friday.

Today saw new stock of POTP Inferno wave at Wal-Mart Sugarcreek.

12. Griffin

Griffin Well-Known Member

Is parking free if not how much does it cost

13. SWAGE66

SWAGE66 Reeled Robot

Parking is $5

14. Alexology13

Alexology13 Active Member

Avon Target has SS Lockdown, Blackout, and Grimlock. POTP Jazz, Slug, Dreadwind, Elita-1, Starscream, Optimus Prime, Rodimus Unicronus, Cindersaur. I wasn't looking too closely at the Prime Masters but I saw Solus and Megatronus. There's also Cyberverse Ultimate Class Optimus and Megs too.

15. ichnach

ichnach Predacon

News Credits:
    Columbus toy show was good this time. Got the club exclusive animated cheetor for $35, that combiner wars premium box set version of ultra magnus for $10, and unite warriors blastoff for $25. Also snagged a batman animated series 2 pack of etrigan amd clarion for $15, not a bad haul

16. SlaveToLogic

SlaveToLogic Logic > Megatron

News Credits:
    If you're looking for anything significantly new, Colerain is a complete bust.

17. Optimus423

Optimus423 Toys"R"Us Veteran

News Credits:
    Niles Target had a Power of the Primes Rodimus Unicronus as of late yesterday afternoon.

18. atomD21

atomD21 Not made of sterner stuff...

I think the same could be said for most all of Ohio...

• Like Like x 1
  19. Skyclaw

Skyclaw 6 Types of Madness!

Man, I hear ya! The weather here is doom and gloom! Like you said the Spring and Summer is beautiful here and sometimes Fall can be too. But the rest is endless sight of death!
    Vegas doesn't seem to be too bad with the heat from what Research I've done. Plus another that don't help is people from Cali and other places that are expensive to live there are moving to Vegas, which in turn will drive up housing prices and other things. So, If I was to make a move it would be between now and 2 years since the Raiders and a basketball team is coming to Vegas around the year of 2020 and 2021.

About the heat, I see it this way, in the winter here most of us rush in to our homes to keep warm when its cold out, in the southwest most of them rush in their home to keep cool when its hot. Just the opposite.

20. Griffin

Griffin Well-Known Member

My son bought the below from the Cbus toy show anyone have any ideas what this could be from?

20180910_083241.jpg 20180910_083312.jpg