Official sequel discussion, speculation, and wish thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by General Magnus, Jul 6, 2007.

1. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    reflector

For TF2, I would like to see Reflector as a stealth helicopter and his smaller partner is Spyglass (like Frenzy).

2. jazz_00

jazz_00 legen wait 4 it dary

i'd like to see soundwave as 1 of those armoured s.w.a.t vans decked out for surveillance with more tricks than a vietnamese hooker (no offence)

3. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Why do people keep wanting Soundwave as a van? Seems like a down grade to me.

4. optimusprime42

optimusprime42 Autobot Leader

News Credits:

:lolol 

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Eh, I wouldn't mind seeing him have a nice, big, communications van as an alt-mode. It's definetly better than a tape deck, lol, and it's a nice tie-in to his communications role in G1. Personally, I like the idea of him being a weird looking piece of military equipment, like in the leaked treatment.

6. jazz_00

jazz_00 legen wait 4 it dary

i dont like the idea of him as a military vehicle. it would look so out of place when he's on a covert mission in the city or whatever.

7. iamamachine

News Credits:
    Reflector and Spyglass

Reflector can disguise himself as a TV news vehicle and Spyglass can be the TV camera.

8. hellrasinbrasin

hellrasinbrasin Well-Known Member

You know It would be funny if we learned that only half of Prime & Megatrons
    Combiner Units are alive. What do you mean I look at combiners like weapons in
    war

Small
    Medium
    Large : Combiners would fall into this catagory
    Final Solution

9. noob_collection

noob_collection noob at collecting

Dreadwind=US stealth bomber

Cyclonus=attack chopper

How about prowl as a old fashioned police cars...I thought it was stupid to have barricade cause it would prevent a prowl appearance..unless he was a SWAT car

10. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    It would be neat to see GM and other car companies that sign for the sequels to use concept cars as the new pack of Bots/Cons in order to get more exposure. The Camaro was one that went to production but Im talking about those that dont like the Superchief or the Power Wagon concepts.

11. optimusprime42

optimusprime42 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    how about chrysler.. ford

12. iamamachine

News Credits:
    TF2 car modes should try electric cars

Since electric cars are the wave of the future, TF2 should start using electric cars for some of the Transformers. This will allow the toy alt modes not to become obsolete longer. The problem with Transformers car modes was always they get old and dated fast and become antiques pretty fast. I like antique people a lot but not antique cars.

13. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:

I can just see a Prius kicking all sorts of ass :lolol 

14. brothersamuel40

brothersamuel40 Mmm... munchies

How to solve the Devastator/Brawl problem for the sequel

What if "Devastator" wasn't just simply a name like it was in the G1 series, but rather a TITLE given to a Decepticon who has proven himself to be literally like a champion or something of the forces.

Supposed backstory for Brawl:

When Megatron finally turned and started the war on the rest of Cybertron, a warrior underneath him, Brawl, quickly attracted his attention due to the sheer destructive efficiency and brutality of the Decepticon. As more and more battles were won due to this warrior simply being there to either support the troops or single handedly turn the tide, Megatron called him forth to reward him. Granting Brawl the title of "Devastator", Megatron made him an icon figure for the Decepticons to rally behind and to instill fear into the hearts of Autobots.

For the sequel:

Let's say Megatron comes back, and the rest of the Decepticons did NOT get crushed down in the trench. Through whatever process that the plot has, the main point remains: there needs to be a new "Devastator", one that is far stronger, deadly, and can effectively strike terror into the Decepticons enemies and even the Decepticons themselves.

Enter the combiner technology plot. The Constructicons, either created and enhanced from the parts of Brawl and Bonecrusher, or 5 arrive from earth and Bonecrusher is revived and reformatted, are all formed into the special team that unite to form a bigger robot (duh). They form for the first time, let's say in the middle of battle, and they would proclaim

"PREPARE FOR EXTERMINATION, FOR NOTHING CAN WITHSTAND THE MIGHT... OF DEVASTATOR!!!"

And then of course, Bumblebee would say to Ironhide, "I thought Devastator was dead!"

Ironhide: "Devastator is just a title given to a Decepticon chosen by Megatron... this may be the worst one yet"

But yeah, just had to finally say something. I just thought this might be the best way, but I'd love to hear otherwise

15. decepticon665

decepticon665 the amazing bored-man!

interesting...
    solves the issue,but i'm betting something like that would be too easy...

16. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How 'bout just leave the tank as Devastator and use other Combiner or combiner name?
    It's not like he's the only one in the whole world.

17. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Agreeded like Menasor or Bruticis

18. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Agreed. I actually would rather see them come up with a brand new combiner, instead of trying to take an old one and make a movie version of it. I also would love to see more new characters, instead of old one's redone. We have the Animated and Classics lines for the homages, let's create some new things for the Movie verse.

19. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    And I hope whatever they do for the Combiner, they do something different from the old combiners.
    A bot using other bots as gloves and shoes would just look stupid in X-TREEEMEEE CGI.

20. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    it'd be totally awesome if they did the aerialbots. just think about that for a sec. fighter planes, transforming and turning into a sweet combiner at 400mph.

awesome eh? yeah thats what i thought.