Official Sales, Deals, and Coupons Thread- Rules in First Post

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Matty, Nov 19, 2010.

1. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No lies told there, fellas. You're right. I guess it's great for those who love to shop at TFSource but their sales are always laughable IMO. The best and only true deal I ever remember from them was from 2 or 3 years ago when they had Fanstoys FT-20G Terminus Giganticus repaint on sale temporarily for $249.99.

Yes for but just for now, meanwhile Baba's website and TF Safari still have free shipping. Baba's $5 off $70 was a real deal.

• Like Like x 2
  2. HunterGreen2005

HunterGreen2005 In-Stock

News Credits:
    Actually, just checked... similar to Show Z at the moment... Both Baba and TFSafari's free shipping is on hold, and stuff will only get shipped if you pick the paid service, like $7 (Baba) $8 (TFSafari) to the U.S.

Free shipping will be back when airlines recovers.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ZapRowsdower

ZapRowsdower Selling oddities in a shack. In the woods.

It's hard to believe any of these pre-order dates are accurate. Didn't the Walmart/Netflix exclusive toys get delayed 2 mo?

Irony: factories back up, but air transport is down! :banghead:  :lol 

• Like Like x 2
  4. HunterGreen2005

HunterGreen2005 In-Stock

News Credits:
    Generations Selects Star Convoy from TFSafari for a cool $63.05 shipped (3% off with promo code: greenhand), reg. $84.99, sale $64.99. (Sold out on Pulse at $79.99, and TFSource, BBTS, et al ~$100).

Takara Tomy Generation Selects TT-GS01 Star Convoy Optimus Prime 23cm / 9"

Their free shipping route is delayed/on hold, but the expedited 4-15 day shipping is still operational if for an additional cost ~$8.

Also, PayPal protection is 180 days (I chose free shipping since I'm not in a hurry).

I've ordered from TFSafari twice in the past 6 months right before March, and got both orders just fine. They are also a member on TFW2005 and sort of have an unofficial thread here as well.

Super Megatron in tow for a September release to pair him with, $59.99 and free shipping through Hasbro Pulse, preorders close 4/28/20 Transformers Takara Tomy Generations Selects TT-GS09 Super Megatron – Hasbro Pulse

Also, from the manga: 【国内:タカラトミーモール限定】トランスフォーマー GENERATION SELECTS スーパーメガトロン , both Star Convoy and Super Megatron's shapes and size discrepancies are technically canon and official if that's a thing that concerns anyone. :p :) 

• Like Like x 6
  5. Exodus

Exodus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks just purchased it, I figured why not :p 

• Like Like x 1
  6. OCProwl

OCProwl Autobot Dad

News Credits:
    Sold out now, missed it. Ah well this wasn't ready ever on my list anyway. But thanks for posting the deal!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    FINALLY!

I kept going back and forth on getting another one, so now the choice has been taken away from me. :lol 

• Like Like x 2
  8. jru42287

jru42287 Ass Möde is a way of life.

News Credits:
    YMMV, but I got a $5 off a $10 or more purchase code when I opened the Ebay app this morning. It was unique, though.

9. GiganGoji

GiganGoji Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Lucky!
    I would LOVE to know what their criteria is for determining who gets what coupons/discounts.

10. rework

rework The Voice of Experience

It just let me order this morning.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    Back up, I imagine there are more available than we think. Seems to be a ton of China/Hong Kong sellers on eBay.

12. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    REQUOTING THIS since we have people who fussed over missing it. NOW IS THE TIME!

• Like Like x 3
  13. OCProwl

OCProwl Autobot Dad

News Credits:
    Oh great.... :rolleyes: 

• Like Like x 2
  14. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    I was all... do. i need him? nah, I don't need him. maybe I need him... oh, a sale! oh, sold out, whatevs.

But the back in stock notice this AM broke me. ordered.

• Like Like x 6
  15. Yosef85

Yosef85 Always on the hunt for representations of beauty

In case people have ever thought about using the “in-stock” alert on Target.com, I used it and today they sent me an alert that Optimus Prime Earthrise was back in stock and sure enough he was! So happy I was able to get the Earthrise freight truck Optimus with my Target RedCard to get the 5% off. Unfortunately he’s not in stock anymore, but for others who were on the fence about using the “in-stock” alert on Target just wanted to give you guys hope that it worked out well for me. That Optimus posted looks awesome too but I’ll have to pass on that one. Good luck to everyone on getting every transformer figure they want!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Skavatar

Skavatar Well-Known Member

grats!

I was able to get one from Best Buy last week. I didn't see the "styles may vary" in fine print. When I picked it up it was Astrotrain, and they didn't have Prime, so I returned it. Then I called the next nearest Best Buy and they had it and they held it for me. Got Starscream from the 1st Best Buy.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Yosef85

Score! Glad you were able to get Optimus at a Best Buy in person. I found Starscream at Walmart last week but couldn’t find Earthrise Optimus at Walmart or Target. Didn’t check Best Buy.

Okay I’ll post something useful this time. DeepDiscount.com has a 15% off code “SHOWERS” right now and there are a few Transformers toys on their website, some for preorder. If there is anything you want on there you can get the 15% off. Just know that if you preorder they may charge you a $4.99 shipping fee because that’s what happened to me when I preordered a few items. Happy shopping you all!

Search results for All Products : "Hasbro collectibles transformers"

Here is the link for people’s convenience. Some Cyberverse preorders, a few Siege items, and then some vaguely worded Earthrise items that are $72ish and $144ish dollars that are definitely indicating those are prices for Sky Lynx (E Commander Class) and Scorpinok (E Titan Class).

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  18. protohuman

protohuman Primus was a pander

Thanks, Preorder for Kotobukiya Zero is cheapest at DeepD and the coupon worked out with no shipping!

Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Yosef85

• Like Like x 1
  20. Snake_eyes1975

Snake_eyes1975 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:

I just wanted to report my experience with Megalopolis. I'm not sure what changed or if there is new management..a few years ago I had ordered through megalopolis and it seemed like a complete sham. Never recieved items, and had to get refunds thru paypal.
    They had a great deal on some figures (they still do, check the spring cleaning section!) I did a knee jerk thing and ordered from a company I (thought) I knew was a garbage company.
    Well..I'm very pleased to say Megalopolis seems to have cleaned up, and I'm a customer now.

I ordered Mpm Jazz with a few others..and my jazz was defective. There was a support employee, Alex, that helped me out, sent me a prepaid return label, amd as soon as I shipped it back, they sent another MpM jazz for me...before they even recieved the defective one back. That was cool as hell as I would still be waiting for that.

So when companies do wrong..we report it..when companies do good, we should report it as well. Since then I've placed another order and it was shopped fast and packaged nicely.

I think it's safe to say, it's safe to patronize this company again from the experience I've had.

• Like Like x 11