Official Ross/TJ Maxx/Marshalls/5 Below/Burlington/Ollie's/99 Cent Stores New Instock Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GrimlockAutobot, Sep 6, 2011.

1. NeilJam

NeilJam Resident Audiophile

News Credits:
    The leaders have already disappeared from my local Ollie's. I think someone local has started business as a reseller. Probably why the Mega Construx Trap Jaws disappeared but I had no problem getting the other skull sets.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fallout

Fallout Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    if it makes you feel better my ollies has never gotten any tf's. still hoping to find a cache of zetars eventually lol

i think it's cuz ours is fairly new though, they might be getting less stuff cuz they're not even a year old and are just testing the waters

• Like Like x 1
  3. LoneDragon

LoneDragon I dare to be stupid!

I'll wait for a Trap Jaw that is the right color anyway.

4. fanbase0000

fanbase0000 Well-Known Member

I’m in South GA. The 2 Ollie’s here only had dozens of Netflix Ultra Magnus. I’ve been to both stores many times in last 6 weeks. There been many reports of the Ollie’s in north Ga getting the earth rise leader figures. I went to one tonight on my way to a friends house and that Ollie’s had 1 Earth rise Optimus prime for $9.99 ! I bought one last year at target and with tax it was $53.49 dollars for $10.69 with tax, I couldn’t refuse and will give it to my son. I’ve been lookout for Double Dealer.

• Like Like x 8
  5. NeilJam

NeilJam Resident Audiophile

News Credits:

I enjoy the comic variants and want the included improved turret gun for Castle Grayskull.

• Like Like x 1
  6. LoneDragon

Found Trap Jaw today if you want to trade for him. If not, thanks for reminding me of the Grayskull turret! Oddly, the only skull on the shelf was a single Trap Jaw.

Well, I take back everything bad I ever said about Ollie's! They came through where Ross let me down!
    Ollies haul.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  7. fanbase0000

I’ve been going to my local Ollie’s at least once a week and one 20 minutes away here and there for the last 6 weeks, mostly looking for 2 Double Dealer. I also wouldn’t mind another Siege Astrotrain. Nothing. Merely dozens of Netflix Ultra Magnus. No luck. I’ve given up last week.

I had to go grocery shopping tonight for my kids and solely because of your post and picture I did a small detour and stopped by my local Ollie’s. They had 2 Double Dealer!!!!! Nothing else though. Plus, they mis-priced them for $9.99 each instead of $19.99. Score!!! And the Walmart next to them had Core class Megatron and kingdom Ultra Magnus too, which were the last 2 figures I needed. I’m finished with all the figures currently out for kingdom wave 1 and 2 and the Netflix series. I’m so happy

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 8
  8. Skavatar

Skavatar Well-Known Member

went to a Marshalls and Ross, nothing.

• Like Like x 1
  9. LoneDragon

I've seen them at Ross before. I almost feel embarrassed even going into Marshall's and asking where the toys are...and finding nothing but preschool toys.

• Like Like x 2
  10. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Oh man, they got those Hersheys Kisses thingies at Ollies?!?!

Where in the store did you find them?

• Like Like x 1
  11. LoneDragon

After I paid for the Leaders, I was about to leave and I remembered someone on here said they got some at Ollie's so I turned and immediately saw a large candy display right at the very front of the store.
    I only really wanted to make sure I got a Grimlock. I have opened one so far...BOOM! Grimlock. :) 

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wraith Prime

Wraith Prime Ultra-Class

News Credits:
    Since we're talking about Mega Construx MOTU, has anyone spotted the early waves of minifigs still floating around? I missed out on some like Prince Adam, Moss Man, Man-at-Arms etc.
    Would love to get ahold of them but I can't find them at local retail. Hoping some may show up at the discount stores...
    ...that and always hopeful that Greyskull will show up there like the Destiny 2 dropship did...

• Like Like x 3
  13. netkid

News Credits:
    I got a carded Teela for sale.

14. fanbase0000

I guess there is no Transformers Easter hunt at Ross this year since i haven't heard anything about it here. That sucks last year all I found at Ross was Siege Springer and Siege Barricade and nothing else. I have found no Transformers at Ross this year so far. I wanted a second Siege Astrotrain but never saw him at Ross.

15. G.B. Blackrock

G.B. Blackrock Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Yeah.... It's pretty frustrating.

16. netkid

News Credits:
    Do y'all think we need to make a buddy system in this here thread and start grabbing stuff for each other so we can spread the wealth of our store finds?

I see far too many folks in here lamenting their stores are barren while some few (like me) have stores packed to the gills.

If folks are in search of something at discounters, but their stores aren't stocking the goods, maybe we should grab them what they need and sell&ship it to them to help them out?

• Like Like x 2
  17. Exodus

Exodus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Especially for people that don't have an Ollie's to hit up as it seems they're the only ones getting some decent toy discount goodies.

• Like Like x 1
  18. fanbase0000

I like the idea.

I have found some decent transformers for a great deal at Ross and Ollie’s here and there like ER Optimus Prime for $9.99 and Siege Springer for $7.99. But usually the Ross or Ollie’s (or the ones in my area) would only have 1 or each figure. When I found ER Optimus Prime at Ollie’s, it was only the “new” transformers they had. Same thing with Siege Springer, Siege Barracade, etc.

I visit Ollie’s a lot and used to go to Ross all the time (pre-COVID era) with my wife who loves Ross. Nowadays, I rarely see more than 1 at a time of the same deluxe, voyager, leader class figures at a particular Ross or Ollie’s. Exception is that I’ve seen dozens of the Netflix ultra Magnus spoiler boxes at Ollie’s.

and years ago when Trypticon hit Ollie’s for $50 my local store got in a pallet of 50 of them. I got screwed by 2 different tfw2005 members I was trying to help here with Trypticon. This was after I went out of my way to buy them and then I had to go back to the store to return them to get my refund.

I’m an active member in the GA sighting forum and I try to keep an eye out for items that I see members are looking for.

• Like Like x 3
  19. LoneDragon

Check my sig for trades. :) 

20. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The local Ollie's has one peg of Military Patrols. No Hot Rod Patrols. Just Military Patrols. Nothing else besides Cyberverse.

• Like Like x 1