Official Pics of Fort Max, G2 Combaticons, PM Prime & More

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Tony_Bacala, Nov 20, 2015.

1. G1StarSaber468

G1StarSaber468 Brainmaster

I would wait to see how much better takara will make ginrai, and I do hope they will make it into an actual godmaster, let the cab detach and turn into a robot, make the cab the actual chest not have something cover it, and finally make a godbomber figure to combine with super ginrai to form god ginrai

2. Basilisk

Basilisk It will give you infinite pleasure!

Optimus looks awesome!

3. G1StarSaber468

I would see Takara More likely to do brave maximus and grand maximus than hasbro, and I want all of those characters in the vote to get titan class figures but if I had to choose one I would choose trypitacon since he never gets any love besides a stupid legends scourage repaint though why seriously haven't we gotten metrotitan....

4. Slingshot

Slingshot Back In the Game

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    As for the poll, the last thing we need is another Trpyticon. Scorpinok deserves the vote, considering he ties in perfectly with next years theme.

5. G1StarSaber468

Looks like that tiy reveal of fortress maximus was fqke then just look at the shoulders legs and crotch are retooled unlike in the fake toy image

Attached Files:

6. Zenstrive

Zenstrive Well-Known Member

Powermaster Optimus Prime looks good, except those arms!

7. G1StarSaber468

The last thing we need is a trypticon are yiu sure have you seen trypitcons toys because the only chugish figure hes gotten was an legends sized repaint wh8ch wasn't too good while not titan sized omega supreme and scorponok have gotten chug like (new molds) figures plus I want to see some kind of Metrotitan not as the titan class figure of the year though

8. G1StarSaber468

Lets see how takara will make super ginrai/powermaster prime how many times better, and I hope they remove the headmaster gimmick and make yhe godmaster/powermaster gimmick for the chest instead I would rather have that with a parts forming head instead of a headmaster

9. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I love just about everything announced here.

Glad Fort Max has officially 100% been confirmed as with Powermaster Prime who looks awesome, hollow arms be damned, it still looks amazing and G2 Bruticus even with BlastSlinger it's still really funky.

oh man so we're choosing next year's titan class figure....I choose Trypticon since of the three options he's had the least amount of updates to his name. He's most deserving.

Me too. I'm also hoping Metrotitan will someday be a possibility too.

10. JukeOutlander

JukeOutlander Combat Antihero

News Credits:
    I don't even care which next Titan class figure gets released. I'm just glad they're making them. The new Minicons look great, and so does the new alt mode line. I wish power master Prime was bigger.

11. peaces

peaces Well-Known Member

they showed the artwork for omega and it is an updated g1 omega. so fucking sexy.

12. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nope, a Headmaster though.

I don't understand the obsession with gigantic cityformers. As a kid yes! I would have loved it, but as an adult who likes to tool around with it before I go to sleep, its weird. its so big it would likely just be a statue which is cool in itself but as a play thing I don't know.

I would like smaller scale city formers though like the original metroplex. Kind of like this new Blaster. But I'd really like to see smaller Big scale stuff myself.

The current commander style legends figures are perfect.

13. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 GATTAI Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Honestly in the end, this is my feeling on the titans too. I would prefer Trypticon, but hey; a 2 foot-tall robot is a 2 foot-tall robot. I ain't gonna complain.

14. ArmedonLSD

ArmedonLSD Well-Known Member

Trypticon for the win or I quit hasbro

15. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What's seen today is artwork rather than the toy itself. And the picture there has got the toy colours right especially the red surround for the leg guns

16. AnonymousDwell

AnonymousDwell Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    PMOP is so, so much better looking than I feared he would be. Still hoping the base is mistransformed and that he will have ramps (even partsforming ramps,) but otherwise I'm satisfied.

Will likely be my third Generations and non-MP purchase. (Since the odds of an MP PMOP seem slim to me.)

17. Roufuss

Roufuss Shots

News Credits:
    Why do people always ask Hasbro about Masterpiece figures? Hasbro does nothing except occasionally bring them over from Japan. It's like people are expecting Hasbro to announce some brand new Takara figures or something.

If you're into Masterpiece figures, just ditch Hasbro and go Takara. Otherwise, expect your two TRU exclusive figures a year along with one "Year of..." ugly repaint. Hasbro gives the same answers to MP figures in every single Q&A -- "We can't reveal anything."

Also, those bobbleheads are awful looking. Just license out Transformers to Funko like you did with GI Joe Hasbro, stop trying to latch onto every popular thing with your own half-ass creations.

18. Raiyuki

Raiyuki Low Class Seeker

I'm rather dissapointed that Bruticus is coming so soon. I was really hoping they'd at least wait till a proper Blastoff got made. As is Blastoff now looks more like Slingshot than G2 Slingshot. Still the overall set looks good. I'll still get it out of my love of combiners, G2, Bruticus, and my rather odd like of the G2 Bruticus deco (it's funky but for some reason I can't see it as bad even though I should).
    Fort Max I can't wait for. I know most people want Trypticon but I really want Scorponok so I can have a Megazarak (granted even if Trypticon gets picked I can live with Sentinel's non transforming one).
    Powermaster Prime makes me feel bittersweet. We knew it was coming but I can't help feeling dissapointed because I REALLY hoped it wouldn't be a Magnus retool. It's probably the Armada fan in me but I really REALLY hoped they'd make a new mold that has a Super Mode and regular mode. Still, the Masterforce fan in me will probably get it regardless. If this is how it's gonna be, I at least hope we get a Fire Guts redeco from someone (Botcon Ginrai can serve as the cab only version).
    The RID Optimus looks pretty good, better than the regular one. I'm actually liking these new Rid figs that got announced. They have a gimmick which makes it somewhat less cheap feeling and Grimlock looks pretty darn good.
    So far there's only been one ugly Year of MP. Besides, considering that they announced Sideswipe over a year ago, it makes sense to at least ask them if they have any plans to import. The most MPs from Hasbro we've had in a year is actually three thanks to the one year Grimlock got a release.) I would hope that at some point if fans show Hasbro the interest there is in the line they'd bring more of it over. As is they're still going faster than what the line was like pre MP10.

19. Kamijou Touma

Kamijou Touma ミサカ10032

PMOP Might be my first combiner wars toy.

20. autobot prowl

autobot prowl Well-Known Member

Must buy that Prime! The hollow arms are really bad but an easy fix with some hot glue and styrene and a little paint. PMOP was my favorite version of Prime.