Official Sales, Deals, and Coupons Thread- Rules in First Post

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Matty, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Pac_tim

Pac_tim Urban Achiever

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks! Broke down and bought another box of the TCG Combiners boosters.

2. Sixshot666666

Sixshot666666 Ninja Consultant

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Damn! I literally made a big ebay purchase at 6 am today before this code came out

• Like Like x 2
  3. chchchch

chchchch Chunky Coherent

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    D'oh!!! Yeah this came out of nowhere, I was believing the "no more flash sales" rumors.

• Like Like x 1
  4. HeresAHint

HeresAHint keepin' it wavy

damn, these codes always come out after a big purchase lol

• Like Like x 3
  5. Predaking EX

Predaking EX I am Power.

Ebay:
    Is it safe to by Takara legends figures from ebay? its new MISB from China, looks like a good seller but didnt know if they're KOs

6. MonsterMash

MonsterMash Well-Known Member

Just assume everything shipped from China is KO.

• Like Like x 5
  7. HeresAHint

HeresAHint keepin' it wavy

yup, that's what I do.

8. Kingragnork

Kingragnork Well-Known Member

Lol, yea feeling bad for someone who bought the seraphicus prominon set yesterday that i was watching, i had a feeling. Oh well, i scored a MMC Impactor with the coupon.

• Like Like x 2
  9. AzT

AzT Moderator News Staff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    :bowdown:  15% Off Your Cart!*

• Like Like x 3
  10. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Long story short: Make sure it's 3rd party or official and not one of his personal creations. Secondly, make sure he actually has it in stock. Fortunately, if he's on eBay, you have their buyer protection and that of PayPal's.

11. chnkyclnkytrike

chnkyclnkytrike Well-Known Member

I’m glad I got the info on gci I’m staying clear of that site

12. Teepo

Teepo Well-Known Member

Targeted 8% eBay bucks coupon in my messages today, they must be upset I didn’t spend anything on the 15% off sale and are now just taunting me o_O 

What is the promotion?
    8% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item (the “Promotion”).
    Who's eligible?
    Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.
    Promotion details
    The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on March 13, 2019 and ends at 11:59PM PT on March 15, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion applies to any qualifying items purchased during the Promotion Period that meet the minimum purchase requirement. You must activate the offer to qualify.
    *Qualifying items exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds; Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category; Real Estate; Gift Cards & Coupons, including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category; Bullion within the Coins & Paper category; and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.
    Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. See eBay Bucks Terms & Conditions for other program restrictions. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time.
    Activate the offer now.
    Visit our Privacy Notice and User Agreement if you have any questions.​

13. ar78

ar78 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I will also second the well trusted remark. I've ordered from TF-Direct eight different times and always got what I ordered packed securely. I've received a delivery in eight days and the longest was about 16. They also seem to really know what they are doing paperwork wise because I have yet to have a box opened by US customs.

• Like Like x 1
  14. chnkyclnkytrike

chnkyclnkytrike Well-Known Member

Thanks for the help

15. LarELar

LarELar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Barnes and noble having a 10% off sale most things except clearance and a special 15% coupon code that can only be used once, on a single item in the purchase (most expensive, qualifying one)
    B&N | Coupons

Unfortunately items like siege voyagers can’t be ordered by particular character, but are selected/provided at random. Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Voyager (Assorted; Styles Vary)

I suppose not bad for those that don’t have any yet and want to eventually collect all.

15% Off One Item Coupon Details:

This coupon entitles you to 15% off one (1) eligible item in your order, while supplies last. The discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts, including (if applicable) the standard Member discount, are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, print on demand products, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books(TM), NOOK Magazines(TM), NOOK Newspapers, and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK ® devices, NOOK accessories that are already discounted, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, all LEGO® items in the Toys & Games Department and select LeapFrog products (visit www.bn.com/couponexclusions for more details), in-store purchases of Print Magazines, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts," (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.COM website (e.g., used books, etc.); (v) not valid on applicable sales tax or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or some promotional discounts when noted; and (vii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid at Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors.

This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Void where prohibited by law.

• Like Like x 2
  16. jru42287

jru42287 Ass Möde is a way of life.

News Credits:
    Is this online only or in-store as well? There's a couple of vinyls I wouldn't mind grabbing, and it doesn't seem like they're excluded...

17. quickshift

quickshift Combiner Junkie

um....it excludes toys. Not gonna do us any good.

• Like Like x 1
  18. jru42287

jru42287 Ass Möde is a way of life.

News Credits:
    Might want to give that a closer read, bud...

• Like Like x 1
  19. SlagNotSlug

SlagNotSlug Well-Known Member

They just ship you a random voyager? WTF?

• Like Like x 1
  20. LarELar

LarELar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ummm @quickshift, @Slagwave, @dasas01
    There were two percentage sales I mentioned in my post. I thought putting a link directly to the siege voyagers that I mentioned would make things easier for folks, but here’s also a screenshot:
    32E302AD-B3D6-44F4-A9F6-2120166ABAFA.png

Notice there’s discount info for 15% at the top, and discount info for 10% at the bottom of that screenshot.

What I’ve seen is that items that won’t work for the additional 10% off, don’t display the code... some that won’t work with the discount code even flat out say that they’re not eligible with the coupon. But siege voyagers are items that ARE eligible, and I think some on these boards are interested in them.

I did notice some preorder collectible statues had the “...not eligible” message, so perhaps you were looking at things like that(?). Point is, you gotta look. If you do/don’t see a message, it’ll be revealed once you place it/them in the cart and apply the code.

Don’t know. Best way to find out is to put them in your cart and apply one of the codes to see for yourself. It should display what the amount would be prior to you committing to buy.

• Like Like x 1