Official Images of PCC 5 packs Wave 3

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by x BlackMagnus x, Aug 28, 2010.

1. antapp

antapp Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Instead of wasting time with these, why don't they make proper Stunticon and Protectobot combiners to go with the Combaticons and Aerialbots. And a classics Predaking too.

They know they would sell.

2. shadowfall1976

shadowfall1976 The Alpha and the Optimus

damn, just came out and already with the repaints, I only bought Huffer because with the scout class Windcharger coming out next year, he looks enough like a Classics take to fit in,
    otherwise I don't like the PCC's for the fact that they are not all transforming robots, I
    prefer a combiner with four individual robots that transform and a main bot, not 4 cars that
    transform only to limbs.

3. ORIO

ORIO Team Sentinel Prime Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I like em. The two pack repaints I'll pass on. But I'm loving the commander repaints for the 5 packs.

I wish the tanks made more sense with the protectobots. Maybe Hasbro should've waited until after Grimstone, Steamhammer, Heavy Tread and Skyhammer were out to start doing repaints. Then we could've at least gotten a couple of police cruiser repaints out of the rallybot drones

4. Long_Haul

Long_Haul N*ggacon

1st of all, What i do with my toys i buy, shouldn't concern you the least. If i dont feel like spending 24 dollars on a Toys that im not digging, then i have the right to return it and get something that i WONT bitch about later, That why stores have Return centers. Its not like i held the store up.(TAKE MY ITEM BACK NOW!!!!!!!) Give it to a kid, sure, if i was Santa Clause, and Ebay Rapes you on selling anything on there. Thats fine if you and others are feeling the PCC, im not judging ANYONE who does, IMO i cant stand them. Oh! and it Seems like EVERYONE ON THIS SITE IS LOVING TRANSFORMERS!!! last time i checked, they are ALL CHILDS TOY's

5. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    i'm with you man... if you buy something and just don't like it, then you made a choice and should deal with it... but whatever... i'm getting both of these 5 packs...

i agree man, if they'd even just mixed up some of the limbs from wave 1 and 2 together, that'd be better, so that each set could have one limb from each of the first 4 5 packs i think that would been better... but still, i'll be getting these and mixing up the limbs asap... can't wait...

6. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Dude, you're hilarious. I can't even figure out what you're indignant about. :lol 

Oh, and PCC robots have the same name whether they're combined with drones/mini-cons or not.

7. DevilGalvatron

DevilGalvatron Purple planet popper

It's just the 3rd wave and...they are all repaints!! THEY ARE ALL REPAINTS!!! I understand making something affordable, but I dunno if Hasbro knows what made the combiner gimmick so special to begin with. It's about TEAMWORK not DRONES! It's about combining with a team and trying to save lives without one arm because one idiot (First Aid)decided he was a 'pacifist' and didn't feel like showing up for work.
    So yeah, okay I digress. But I'm not buying 'Wastemus Moneymuch' or whatever neutered pcc combiners of this variety hit stores. I'm okay with peeps that do like them though.

8. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Very nice redeco on the Crankcase/Destrons set and I'm glad to see them giving another one of the 5-packs a more cohesive colour scheme; this one is a definite purchase. Undecided on the Stakeout pack, though.

Agreed...and it seems like more and more people are doing this lately. Do a little more research, make sure you actually want the toy and then, if you do decide to buy it and don't like it, suck it up and put more thought into your purchases next time. It also doesn't help the greater toy-buying community, since the retailer and/or Hasbro have to factor the money they lose on these undamaged, but now opened and unsellable, figures into their costs. And they aren't just going to eat that cost, so if the practice gets widespread enough, toy prices go up. Or stores put these opened figures back on the shelves to try and sell them, then people get on here to bitch about how the store employees are idiots for selling an opened/repacked figure. Or, conversely, stores crack down on their return policies and then it becomes hard for people to return legitimately damaged figures because the store assumes everyone is a "test-driver".

But, hey, I guess it doesn't really matter as long as you're just stickin' it to those eeeeeeeeeeeevil corporations!

9. primal primus

primal primus Wants more Batman

I have a bad experience with this guys, yesterday I bought a searchligth w/ backwind and came broken ::( 
    well, I hope my protectobots won't come broken

10. GNX 0014 Purity

GNX 0014 Purity Well-Known Member

I like Stake Out but 1 problem why does he come with a tank he is the Protectorbots commander Tanks don't protect anything. Crankstart cool drones not so much

11. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

I definitely like Crankcase. That paint scheme looks pretty slick.

Will be getting both of them once they come out.

12. Long_Haul

Long_Haul N*ggacon

WHAT ARE U GUYS TALKING ABOUT, i didnt open it. I took it home researched it, and didnt like it, so i returned it. Theres nothing wrong with that. Why should i "SUCK IT UP" on a figured i dont like, what, im not allowed to get my money back. Im not rich, so i cant just deal with what i bought, and if i have a receipt, Damn right im gonna return it. It was a decision i made cause i was looking for The HFTD or Generations Figs for like 3 weeks, and where i live, we are the last to get the new figs, so when i saw the PCC and the wave 1 HFTD figs, i "Nike'd" it. Got home, people where saying its not very big, Articulation Sucked ect....... plus i wanted the Generations line alot more. YOu mean to tell me that, if u buy a pair of jeans and thought they fit, then u realized when u get home they are a little big, u shouldnt have the right to return the jeans? To be Honest, its not a Crime

13. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    That is what the Internet is for.

14. rohrerprime25

rohrerprime25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    hay got a question for u so do a resreach so we can take it out of the box and play with at stores then put it back open no u cant sure the internt is cool but half the time the pics that we look at makes it look big and when u go to the stores and look at them sure u want to spent 20 dollars on it it should be 15 for them crap the drone dont even transform man i think hasbo is gettin a little lazy if u know what i mean is it cause of fansproject makin the cool add on kits is that y we cring about stuff cuase someone return it to do whatever he want to dont u return stuff when it broke or it doesnt fit ill proply get one and i have done my resreach and that my inpinon so ya and i agree in some of ur views but hay of horse right

15. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In that case, sure, no problem with returning it. But you don't mention that fact in either of your previous posts...

So, I don't see how it's unreasonable to assume that, if you bought a toy, took it home and then decided you didn't like it, that you more than likely decided that after opening it. I'm just posting based on the information you included in your posts and the most logical conclusions thast stem from that. If you leave out important information, then it's going to affect those conclusions.

Like I say, if you returned it unopened (again, valuable information that should have been mentioned), then that's fine; my problem is with people taking them back opened. But wouldn't it make a lot more sense to research the figure first and then buy it, rather than having to waste the time and effort returning it? It's a non-exclusive mass-release figure, not something that'll be hard to find later if you pass it up the first time.

Then look at pictures which compare the figure with something that you know the size of. A number of reviews and/or posts in the feedback threads will put a figure next to other figures for size comparisons or photographers are usually willing to take a comparison shot if you ask. Besides that, when you get to the store, it should become obvious how big the figure is.

It's called self-restraint and not just buying something on a whim.

Something which you could decide ahead of time, rather than buying them, opening them and returning them.

Something that anyone who had done even the slightest research into the line would be fully aware of before buying them, opening them and returning them.

Sure, when there's a legitimate problem with an item that I couldn't have known about. But we're not talking about that, we're talking about people opening stuff and returning it because they just don't like it, not because it's broken.

16. ORIO

ORIO Team Sentinel Prime Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That is one long sentence.

17. Long_Haul

Long_Haul N*ggacon

Like I say, if you returned it unopened (again, valuable information that should have been mentioned), then that's fine; my problem is with people taking them back opened. But wouldn't it make a lot more sense to research the figure first and then buy it, rather than having to waste the time and effort returning it? It's a non-exclusive mass-release figure, not something that'll be hard to find later if you pass it up the first time.

AGAIN, i just dont see what it matters if i buy if before i research it, or after, if i dont like it, i can return it. Why is everyone tripping bout returning something, it s not like i broke the F*cking thing and decided to be a Douche and take it back, WHO CARES. i came on here to leave my thoughts about The Powercore Combiners, and ya'll have turned it into a Damn Debate, trying to grill me on what i do with my money and my Figs. I mean Come on. Really? like i said, why should someone have to deal with something they dont like, is that some "Collectors Code Of Conduct?" What About selling figs on threads, oh is that Different cause your selling them to a Member, I mean that Seems like the same thing, your getting rid of it, cause u dont want it Right? i dont think you sell your figures to help us out, because Alot of you Sell them EXTREMELY HIGH PRICED! So thanks for trying to make someone feel like a ****** wanting to have a Hasbro figure that DOESNT SUCK, But theres so Few of them out there.

18. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    I believe he was saying that its easier to research first, then buy, instead of driving to a store, finding toy, spending money, driving home, researching, decideding against toy, driving back, returning then driving all the way back home again...

and selling things to other members is different, you're selling collector to collector... and damn right, i'm not going to sell a $300 toy to you or any other collector for 10 just to help them out... if i happen to have a figure that's worth a certain price, i'm going to try and get that price for it... same as Hasbro, who sets the SUGGESTED price, then retailers decide what to actually sell it for, and then when to put it on sale if they desire...

and if you did just buy it, and not open it, then its totally okay to return it... what we've been talking about are people who open something, decide they don't like it, then take it back... but you neglected to specify, and maybe we shouldn't've jumped to the conclusion that you did open then return, but that's part of life sometimes... non enough info leads to misunderstandings...

as for your last line, there's plenty of figures that don't suck... depending on your idea of suck... I personally LOVE the PCC line, and think its a great concept and is a ton of fun... so there's more then just a few of those toys out there...

BOT, I can't wait to see what repaints they do in wave 6...

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  19. Long_Haul

Long_Haul N*ggacon

Trust me, ive never Returned a after opening it, Playing with it, eating with it, Going to the park, long walks on the beach, then Taking it back to Target and demanding my Cash back, i dont roll like that. I've even seen Human Alliance Skids at Target with Deluxe skids in the Box, so i know why ya'll would get upset and pissed.

PCC:
    Oh yeah, dont get me wrong, the Idea is cool, combining ANYTHING bring the G1 to life. But i also like Vehicles to Robot and Robot to BIGGER ROBOTS. i heard the Entire world complain when Supreme Devastator came out. No Robot modes ect...... and yes i flipped out, not all Hasbro's Figs Suck, i was just Super Excited about this one, the Rally bots, but i remembered the Bombshock Review, ANd i didnt want to be stuck with a Figure After opening it and not be able to Sell it you know, plus it didnt seem like the Boards were buying the Pcc's from members, i mean Collector to Collector. I apologize for flying off the handle, but a person doesn't specify this and that, you (Not saying just you) shouldn't think he's meaning this or that

20. G1-LORD GANGSTA

G1-LORD GANGSTA Banned

what is the point in these this not g1 stuff people. bought these for my 6 year old son broke cheap plastic looks like more ridiculous bayformer stuff its getting old cant see why we cant get real updated stunticons constructicons combaticons ect. why do you guys settle for this complain to hasbro