Official High Resolution Transformers Mech Tech Images

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Fort Max, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    I really doubt it, and if it will, then I will be very surprised.

BTW, just realized this: only Bumblebee has painted windows, Skids has translucent ones. :) 

2. heirofthedog

heirofthedog Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is it me or have they actually noted a well known minor mod we've all done to HA Bumblebee, cos the photo of the mainly black with yellow HA BB in bot mode clearly shows his wheels ARE already correctly on the outside, yet his hips have not been swapped round as the wheel arch bits still fold out to the side! If they have done this pre minor remold mod, and not just banging out a repaint.... "WELL DONE for taking notice of the fans!!"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    well spotted. Looks to me like they just misassembled it with the lower left leg on the right hand side and vice-versa.

BTW, the mod you're talking about, that's interferes with the transformation, right?

4. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

It creates an extra step, but the transformation itself still works.

5. SKowl

SKowl Rubber Golem

Quoted for truth.

The HA figures are the only toys that actually look like the movie renders. They're big, imposing figures - highly detailed and poseable, and worth the large price tag. They are the only movie line figures I own, because they are the only ones worth owning when you have limited display space available.

I'm glad that the line is coming back, and I don't mind it being expanded with the scouts, but I hope Hasbro doesn't lose sight of what made this subline a hit - and that was big, screen-accurate figures. Here's hoping Hasbro delivers... they always do.

A Human Alliance Ratchet would kick ass... just sayin'

6. heirofthedog

heirofthedog Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The mod I spoke of does add and extra step but Paxtin is correct it does not affect the transformation.

When I just tried the format of legs and hips of the new DOTM HA on my junker HA BB the only problem I could work out is the molding on the back of his thighs and the amount the hinge at the top knee can rotate. If they altered both of these factors (Slight reduction of the depth of the profile of the molding on the back and allowing the knee to go past it's current stop point) it would be able to transform this way with no issue. Who knows maybe they have addressed these and it will be good and correct second time around!!! Finger crossed eh? lol