Ocular Max IF-01 Eris: Kultur

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Honesty, Mar 31, 2020.

1. David Hingtgen

David Hingtgen Chromaticon

News Credits:
    Have you gotten and tracked the USPS-specific tracking number, now that it's hit NY customs? (assuming you did cheaper shipping)

I should make it my new sig :) 
    "Got to TrackMeEasy.com for local tracking numbers"

2. TheGrognard

TheGrognard Well-Known Member

Nope.

3. Abominal1

Abominal1 Well-Known Member

Yep been checking usps and sf tracking. Got to love all the people who are to lazy to scan the items, which is part of their jobs. Checked at noon and still showed usps were waiting for the number to be put in their system. Just checked now, shy of 4, and is now in their system and they are waiting for it to arrive from UPS shipping partner. It shows arrived in New Jersey on the 13th. Departed shipping partner in KC today. So at least 2 scans missed.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ghostyurei

ghostyurei Oops! My bad…

News Credits:
    I'm pretty certain this and another one of my orders from China are both sitting in LA customs right now. Maybe they'll clear at the same time.

5. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    I just got to open her up and dear lord, I didn't think she was that tall! Gonna give the rest of my figures Dimistrescu vibes, lol! Love her and so glad I got her!

• Like Like x 4
  6. Zebulon

Zebulon Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  7. Delduwath

Delduwath Well-Known Member

My package has been sitting in JFK since Sunday, no changes at all. The USPS tracking number still says "USPS Awaiting Item". Starting to get a bit antsy.

8. Zebulon

Customs is slammed and the USPS in general is slammed. Just chill my dude, it'll get there.

9. divinecomedy

divinecomedy Board Certified Fans Trollar

News Credits:
    I have a bunch of orders that have been sitting at LA customs for a couple of days now. It's crazy times down south, and we are talking about Airline Customs. Supposedly this month, the ports in LA have been processing a record amount of containers. Americans have a ton of money.

10. neeral36

neeral36 The Lost Wrecker

News Credits:
    Mine hit the front porch at 1:34pm today.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Junkmech

Junkmech Mouthplate Enthusiast

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Man guys, mine's been sitting in LA for days now. Really feel like a dumbass for spending the money for express shipping now. :( 

12. User_96283

User_96283 Banned

I would never spend extra to get a TF faster (or anything really unless it was a serious life requirement). I can wait and save the money. Not begrudging others, especially if you monetize it with videos or something, but really, having it sooner just never mattered enough.

• Like Like x 2
  13. guarayakha

guarayakha Guara-guara-booyakha~!

??? Elaborate. Cause I'm thinking that it'll be kinda challenging to produce a proper "symmetrical docking" combination that still allows for all the articulations Eris had. Also the PyraMagna/MegaEmpress combo was so they would be quad changers (Vehicle/Bot/SymDoc/CombinerTorso), so surely that's already above what MMC is offering thus far.

Of course, I just wanted MMC to merge more ideas from the Brave series into Transformers. Infinite possibilities!

14. Delduwath

Delduwath Well-Known Member

Sure, I know about all of that, but I'm not dispassionate enough that this knowledge could balance out seeing all the posts from folks who are getting their figure in-hand - and it especially doesn't balance out seeing folks mention that their packages have moved on from JFK, when mine has been there since around the same time and is still stuck there.

I just want my shiny new toy.

15. Goodriddance

Goodriddance Well-Known Member

16239911061986742662591231197525.jpg She's here! 10 days from shipping notification to arrival... Can't complain with that!

• Like Like x 3
  16. Phamduc

Phamduc TransArtTT

News Credits:
    Received mine today. Hasnt transform yet. Gotta say she is ridiculously beautiful. But im not a fan with the knee down to feet articulation. Too cumbersome to handle

• Like Like x 2
  17. Kevin Adams

Kevin Adams Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    Finally some movement here in Ontario, after my last update on the 7th. I saw that there was an update on SF Express (showing as happening on the 10th), so I plugged the tracking number into TrackMeEasy to see if there was a "local" tracking number as others have done. Sure enough, there was...but I didn't recognize the format and it didn't tell me the carrier. So I put THAT into parcelsapp, and got "Ant E-Parcel" as the carrier. Never head of them, apparently they're a logistics company in Vancouver so now am tracking the parcel through THEIR website. Since the last update was on the 10th, I reckon she'll be here any day now.

Tracking a parcel shouldn't be this involved...

18. Zebulon

Mine's in the state now, traveling via UPS Mail Innovations (re: they dump it on the USPS to finish delivery at the last mile) and it'll probably be here Monday I guess.

19. TheGrognard

TheGrognard Well-Known Member

Mine's moving, finally, but it's still in the hands of customs. Probably next week.

• Like Like x 1
  20. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    Gonna be honest, I haven't transformed her yet because of the chest fears. Would sanding help prevent that and where would I need to sand it down?