Ocular Max IF-01 Eris: Kultur

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Honesty, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Digger

Digger Banned

News Credits:
    I don’t get that free shipping. And the conversion is usually not as good as other places. Plus I just like using sites like ShowZ cause store points.

They’re not a bad service at all, I bought my OX Zinnia from them. I just wanna buy from other places that’s all.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hellbot

Hellbot Well-Known Member

Same here. Nothing wrong with this first release. I would just prefer to see the deco be more unique.

3. User_121147

User_121147 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Will we get the rest of the team? Lol
    20210222_002359.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  4. Duke spino

Duke spino Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    This looks amazing. Like absolutely gorgeous and using the legs as the cannon is genius

But well no funds for a while for one, and no thanks to a psx exclusive.

This does make me more excited considering the future if 01 line. I can't wait to see the drift and windblade and whatever they've got in store

• Like Like x 3
  5. RoboW4rrior298

RoboW4rrior298 Maximum blast!

News Credits:
    I think both those characters deserve a new figure with Optus level of articulation considering they’re both blade wielding bots. I can’t wait to see if we do get them.

It would have been nice for IF-01 to come with a blade of some kind. I love options.

6. GunplaGamer

GunplaGamer Swerve’s Best Customer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    I’ll see what I can do after work :) 

• Like Like x 1
  7. Megatronus27

Megatronus27 Well-Known Member

This has me more interested than I would have thought. She’s pretty bad ass looking.

I may have to order this -Tho Id LOVE her to have a melee weapon.

Does she have an ab crunch? The one picture looks like she might but its hard to tell as her waist is also turned.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hawkwave

Hawkwave Well-Known Member

I am thoroughly pumped for this.

My fembot army must grow.

20200918_235304.jpg
    20200925_104632.jpg

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 17
  9. Duke spino

Duke spino Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    No, its been said we're getting those 2 in earth alt modes. Whats really interesting me is future options. Whatever will they be doing?

A blade? I mean maybe, it wouldn't have really been tarn. Then again, this is another tarn. Maybe a katana, which could be elegant in her hands. Or a knife, to be quick and efficient

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bumblemus Prime

Bumblemus Prime Cracked in the head

I sees me a Nautica retool in this

• Like Like x 3
  11. Honesty

Honesty honestly, Honesty!

News Credits:
    Let’s hope and dream together.

• Like Like x 7
  12. CyberBlade507

CyberBlade507 Well-Known Member

I've never ordered from PSX before. Now is a good as any time to end that habit.

Also, I have to echo that hope for a Nautica retool from this, provided she doesn't end up with her own mold.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Curium

Curium Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If I didn't have to buy from PSX I would probably get it, but I'm not sure I'm interested enough to bother with it.

Even if April Fools is not something everywhere in the world, MMC itself has quite a history of April Fools announcements. Most of them have been similar to real figures, but not what we actually got. Their Vos as Megatron, an unused version of Guzzle as Omega Supreme/Omega Spreen (I think they switched from a Sins of the Wreckers version to a Last Stand of the Wreckers version), Hexatron used for Overlord, I believe Ultio started as an April Fools joke but response was strong enough it became a TFCon exclusive. This specific product was also revealed on April Fools last year with no news since until this April Fools. I've also seen a Knight Morpher (train) Predaking, but I'm just assuming it was shown on an April Fools.

TW Bonecrusher and Scavenger also have working treads that don't come apart for transformation. Of course they had the same designer as Zeta Brawl.

I doubt too many people have the same reason as I do, but I try to avoid shipping of any kind, and if I can't I definitely avoid USPS. As far as I know all the options I could get end up handing it to USPS for the last stretch. I'm fortunate enough to have a local pick up option that I use for almost everything, and when I do have to buy elsewhere I pay extra to make sure I get UPS or Fed Ex (but not Smart Post).

• Like Like x 1
  14. Honesty

Honesty honestly, Honesty!

News Credits:

So glad to see all the Nautica love. Hopefully MMC realizes we’ll make sure she sells out (I’ll buy two!)

• Like Like x 4
  15. User_96283

User_96283 Banned

Preordered
    One of the best cybertronian tank modes I've seen.
    Everything about this looks amazing. My only complaint that is pretty subjective is I would have preferred her not having any mold stylings looking like Tarn, BUT, I am fine with some headcanon that she is a bit of a copy cat killer and Tarn(and DJD ideology)-fanatic. Kinda like Megatronia.

• Like Like x 2
  16. roBROmanceFTW

roBROmanceFTW Well-Known Member

17. Curium

Curium Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That isn't very different from the character bio released for her with the announcement, see the first post of this thread for it. It leaves an option for future Eris figures, this is Eris: Kultur. They could do things like Eris: Carnifex or Eris: Trux in the future for example. Since she is a gladiator fan I expect a Megatron version is likely (I forgot MMC Megatron's name).

EDIT: I will just copy the bio here to make things easier for people.

From MMC's description:

"Lady Eris is a bot with outlier ability that the mad scientist Psyaxus experimented on. He took her ability to mimic any combatant and enhanced it. Lady Eris' outlier ability can now transmogrify her exo-skeleton along with giving her the same skill set of any combatant. Since she is a fan of the strong gladiators in the battle pits, she's often seen mimicking a pit champion's skills and body types while conducting secret assassination missions for Psyaxus as his top agent."

18. User_96283

User_96283 Banned

For sure, very similar though I didn't want to adopt the outlier ability into my headcanon simply because of the fact of reality where the figure cannot change styles unless you buy her as a different figure, so I want a more static narrative to support her static appearance which follows Tarn's looks specifically.

That said, the outlier ability does provide a clever sales opportunity to create her in various other stylings to warrant future purchases.

Further to this, a version where pieces can be swapped out while retaining her looks underneath would also be clever, so long as she swaps out mostly tank bots. Different chests, backpacks, knees, guns, shoulders... her base colours would mostly need to be black or grey though.
    Then sell the style kits separately as they are made.
    Her head already supports masks, so different faces there too.

Edit:
    I just noticed the name for this is Eris: Kultur, so it seems they might keep releasing Eris with different styles going forward. Goodbye marrow transplant.

• Like Like x 2
  19. User_121147

User_121147 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Screenshot_20210401-165808_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like Like x 13
  20. User_96283

User_96283 Banned

• Like Like x 1