NYCC More TF Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Joe Moore, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    Wheeljack is an entirely new mold. He shares similar design elements, but there has never been a retool of a legends/legion figure beyond adding "hands" to hold weapons for the Cyberverse line.

2. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    Yeah, just saw this. Now that I know he can cover up that purple chest, he's a buy-on-sight

3. Soulmaster

Soulmaster Well-Known Member

bulkhead is planking!

I dunno why, but legion vehicon looks way better than the deluxe class D:
    but cliffjumper looks fugly D:

4. Keith Prime

Keith Prime Advanced Engineer

News Credits:
    The only Cyberverse I may get might be Prime Arcee, if she's the right size to fit in w/ the Deluxe & Voyagers.

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Her alt-mode might be close, but her bot-mode is going to be way too small in comparison. I also wouldn't be surprised if her alt-mode is a bit small to be in-scale with the main-line toys.

6. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
    Cyberverse Megatron looks fantastic (putting aside the fact that he is severely mis-transformed). The rest I don't really care for.

7. Sam Witwicky

Sam Witwicky Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yay so happy we are getting Cyberverse Transformers Prime toys. I love them all. I am so hyped for this series it is not funny.

8. tfprime32

tfprime32 Banned

News Credits:
    does any one know where are the deluxe and voyagers!!!
    i want eveyone exept arceeee cause she is the worse character out of the Prime show!!! im accutally supperise that they made a line for this! and plus it is kinda late too! after all it is almost going into the 2nd season now and the next season is out in november! they should off put this in a subline or not make it at all! i might get it! im not going to waste my time and money on legend scaleclass figures! i pass i might pick up im hoping what we saw last month or so deluxe starscream and voyager prime and 3rd party! and of corse takara exlusives!

9. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

You think Arcee is the worst character in the show? Thanks! Now I have another reason to not like you!

10. power3921

power3921 Well-Known Member

How can you think the most delveloped autobot is the worse character in the show? Also, what are you trying to say about the figures, you want them but dont think it should be made other than by takara and thrird parties? The last sentance makes no sence.

11. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

The whole paragraph didn't make sense to me

12. Keith Prime

Keith Prime Advanced Engineer

News Credits:
    They showed them at the SDCC. They're showing new stuff (albeit at a smaller size class) now. There is rumor that some more stuff will be revealed after the panel on Saturday. We're assuming the Deluxes, & hoping for some Voyagers.

Many of us believe that Prime was intended to start later, after the Movies had cleared out, but starting The Hub when they did forced them to move up the show's airing, ahead of toy development/ release.

The same thing happened w/ Animated (whole season, maybe more, aired before toys were seen), so it isn't unprecedented.

There was ALWAYS going to be a toy line, because Hasbro is in it to sell toys, & the shows are used as 1/2 hour commercials. It's just that Beast Wars, Animated & Prime have focused more on the story of the show, & less on introducing new characters to sell. The Beast Wars writers went so far as to ignore Hasbro at times (ex. they didn't kill Waspinator, despite having been told to).

& the others are right, the last sentence makes no sense, & it goes past poor grammar; parts of the sentence are actually missing.

13. Philip164

Philip164 Board Member

News Credits:
    I hope Optimus's arms can move up further; But from what I seen the entire Cyberverse Prime line is a must have.

14. Longwaysouth

Longwaysouth Wait, what?

These clearer pictures on the TF Prime Cyberverse figures look great, I'm not sure which ones I'll pick up as I'm not a massive fan of the smaller scale TF's but these are tempting.

Why are some people getting so agitated/angry about not seeing figure X, Y, Z yet? I'm as excited as the next person to see what Hasbro have come up with, particularly in the TF Prime main line, but it's a convention people, Hasbro aren't going to show all of their new TF products on the first day, we've still got 3 days of NYCC left so I'm sure there's more to come. Just sit back and relax, good things come to those who wait. :thumb 

15. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    They look great They probably won't show up in the UK until past March though (Maybe even July) :( 

Might just buy them via Ratchet's Clinic and save myself some pain.

Someone needs to poke the rep in the ribs and point out that Megatron's back plate and chest needs to be moved.

16. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Enough starters already, bring on the main course. :D 

17. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Prime's cyberverse is much much better looking than TF movie cyberverse.

18. Foster

Foster Haslab Unicron Backer #10 Veteran

News Credits:
    Wheeljack and his ship are going to look SO nice with my G1 legends.

19. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They actually can make such a small figure look so good,great job by Hasbro

20. prime326

prime326 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    So much prime goodness I have a feeling this whole line is going to break the bank