Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Superhans, Oct 3, 2019.
Wheeljack looks awesome. I must have him.
Quite a lot of kibble on zarak. Wish they could left it on the body, it doesnt really add anything zarak himself...
Woohoo! Preordered Wheeljack, Hoist, Cliffjumper and Hoist on Amazon.
december with the final wave of siege
@Superhans thanks for the pics today! Do you think that this one that I cropped would make a good package art for the inevitable release of the planet muncher?
Leaving the palms grey and painting the back of the hands Blue or Black/dark grey may help Optimus look a but better and though not G1 it would at least be something not that unlike some other Convoy toys that had two tone hands.
Love that artwork. They do have a lot of good art around it. Hopefully the packaging is awesome.
Anyone know if or when the Studio Series panel is?
Literally none of the new guys shown interest me this time round, which is an odd feeling for new reveals, its hard to get excited... until ahhhhh Scorponok!!! Gimmme!
Or perhaps Bumblebee will get his own mold.
The Office Season 4, Episode 9 "Dinner Party" on Twitter
cyberverse Bee looks so good
Someday, someone will make a jet Transformer that's as detailed on the bottom as it is on the top.
That day,, is not today, and I'm fine with that. Just something to aspire to.
I want a tetrajet, but I wasn't bowled over by Starscream at retail. But a 3 pack of generics on sale? That could sway me. I wouldn't be adverse to a few more recolors either, or maybe I'll just break out the paint, or see what repolables comes out with.
I like that Prime doesn't "cheat" with his transformation, that was happening way too much with Bayverse, grey hands don't kill me, and I'm old enough to remember Yellow eyes on Prime.
Siege was a disappointment because cybertronian vehicles didn't look alien ENOUGH, so I'm not surprised they're going to earth modes, but I'm surprised it's happening so soon. If it's a trilogy, what's next?
Could Sideswipe be repainted into a HotRod?
There is something off about Wheeljack and Cliffjumper to me. They’re not quite the way I want them.
I think they look just fine, and considering how they’re handling this line, it means better figure to come
Well after all day of running around, seeing what’s up, I’ve got my thoughts gathered:
1. Cliffjumper - I’ll admit, he does look kinda nice and he’s definitely retool material. Glad they’re ditching legends class scale to make this possible because I think it will be worth it. At least they compromised with good features and a solid figure. Probably gonna pick him up.
2. Wheeljack - Didn’t think we’d get one after the poll, but I guess Hasbro can just do whatever the f*** they want because, well, they’re Hasbro. Nice build and yet another great gold mine for retools. Wonder who’s getting that treatment first.
3. Starscream - I’ve already got his Cybertronian mode so I don’t know if I’ll pick this one up. He’s not bad or at least in my opinion, I know people have their gripes with this one. But a) its a proper jet b) the repaints c) It’s Hasbro. Plus this will be a nice addition for those don’t have that Generations mold
4. Grapple - Honestly it’s an Inferno figure waiting to happen. That’s it. I don’t know if people missed that but regardless it’s inevitable. Nice figure though.
5. Optimus Prime - I don’t know how to feel about this one. He’s a new OP with better features and a Matrix. But he comes with a trailer and that’s jacks up the price so if you want this new OP, better pay extra. I don’t know, he looks alright, I don’t care if it’s a remold or not, but Siege OP is good enough for me so I’ll wait for some kind of price drop or something.
6. Hoist - A strange addition to the roster, but considering he hasn’t been utilized that much in media in a very long time, he kinda earns it. The figure is nice, but you and I know this is gonna be Trailbreaker and don’t lie because that’s exactly what we’re all expecting.
It’s strange how they decided to jump straight to Earth because I thought it was all gonna take place on Cybertron until the end of the trilogy. But I guess we’ll expect something different in the third chapter. Maybe an ‘86 recreation of sorts? Idk. But overall I don’t think it’s too bad even if it’s strange.
If it means we get a new Arcee, I'm all for an '86 recreation.
need new voyager galvatron, cyclonus and rodimus prime
also new deluxe hot rod, kup, blurr (give or take) and sweeps
also, was expecting a soundwave retool to be blaster before this? I hope Hasbro gives us a frenzy as well
I might drop my Prime preorder.
Those light grey hands are really bugging my ocd.
Quick (maybe stupid) question: why does Wheeljack and Optimus has number and alphabet printed on their leg/face? Esp OP, it's really distracting.
my guess is because these are prototype and also show these are meant for the display and not to be taken
Separate names with a comma.