Customs: nullrays for universe seekers

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by anemis, Jul 9, 2010.

1. anemis

anemis Well-Known Member

hey guys !

i,ve decided to rebuild some custom nullrays for universe seekers based on the masterpiece seekers nullrays... hope you enjoy !!

also if your interested in aquiring some you can pm me !

edit: i,ve just put 5 new pictures (last ones) of what a client of mine did with his ( javabean tfw2005 board member) very nicely done !

or go here for more details :

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items...om-nullrays-universe-seekers.html#post4981176

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2010
  2. snakejake

snakejake Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    very nice man

3. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Total Randomness Personified

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Very cool. If I had enough money I'll send you a pm about getting some of these. Because we all know that the Classics/Universe Starscream's Null Rays are way too big.

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    This thread has been moved to "Commissioner Listing and Feedback" since these are a "for sale" listing by the artist.

anemis, if you'd like a critique thread, please feel free to post a thread for comments and simply link to this thread to handle your sales. Thanks!

5. optimus kimchee

optimus kimchee Well-Known Member

About time someone did this! Amazing and makes the seekers look a lot better!

6. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

These are nice, but the initial price of $10 for a set of two was expensive IMO, since you can still buy a Starscream coronation set with similar null-rays for $20.

Also, a lot of people have more than one figure based on classics SS molds, so many people would certainly look into buying mutliple sets. I for one, would buy 5 sets, but I would rather spend $50 on new figures, than on what are just parts.

7. anemis

anemis Well-Known Member

well that,s your opinion also what you didnt read is that if you buy 3 you get a fourth set free so that brings it down to 7.50 a set and also i,m not a big coorporation so i have to do this mostly by hand and i have allot of rejected parts because i dont like sending crap....

8. Razorclaw

Ah, that part of the offer "went under my radar". That's a better deal for sure.

Can I make a suggestion? Post some detail pics of the rejected parts. You might be able to find someone willing to buy them.

9. anemis

anemis Well-Known Member

they,re mostly parts that have surface bubbles and are a bit of a drag to fix because the inner surface of the bubbles are very slick so putty wont stick... and the only thing that will is cyanoacrylate but you need to sand it afterward and it,s not an easy thing because the pieces are so small and very detailled....

and the rejected parts dont have the problems at the same places...

10. Razorclaw

Make some photos of a couple of defective pieces, so we can all see how bad they look.

11. cuters

cuters Diabolist

the price is more than fair imo so fair i,m ordering many set,s

12. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Guys, if you want a set of these, contact anemis through the instructions he's requested in this thread. NONE of the Commissioner Listing and Feedback theads or Junkion threads are discussion threads. If you need to post a "PMed" or some kind of contact head's up, please do it here only.

Quite simply, if you want a set, post. If you don't, don't post.

13. anemis

anemis Well-Known Member

for thoses interested to see what the nullrays look like in alt mode check the main entry in this thread

14. anemis

anemis Well-Known Member

i,ve just put 5 new pictures of what a client of mine did with his ( javabean tfw2005 board member) very nicely done !

Attached Files:

15. SonOfNemesis

SonOfNemesis Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I bought two sets of these nullrays from Anemis. I am very pleased with them, he packed them nice and securely and with just a tiny bit of clean up these are going to look amazing on my upcoming Seeker customs! Thanks Anemis!!! I'll hit you up for more I am sure!