Now that Animated is over, what gripes did you have?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Sideswipe80, May 29, 2009.

1. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not one good use of the dinobots, poor ending, Oh and the most clunky animation I've seen from a CN studio

2. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

Sari got shortchanged.

Jazz didn't get enough screen time as part of Team Optimus. (I think it could've been a really great story arc.)

Bumblebee and Bulkhead didn't get to be badasses until the final episode. (Here and there they had "moments" but they really kicked ass in Endgame Pt.2)

Prowl's death was a bit...forced.

Dirt Boss. (No seriously, he friggin' sucked and deserved to be blown up. Fat little bastard was irritating as a pinched sciatic nerve.)

Season 3's delay. (Absolutely ridiculous that we had to wait an entire year for any resolution to anything, and even then, Transwarped wasn't all that.)

Season 3's episodes were somewhat boring and mediocre. (Season 2 was rather impressive. The end of Season 1 was definitely a winner.)

Wreck-Gar didn't receive enough screen time, and we don't know if he's dead or alive. (I'd assume dead considering Prowl pulled most, if not all of the Allspark pieces back together...)

But, even with those negatives, it's not enough for me to even mildly dislike the show. Even with it's flaws, I love it the most of all TF series. I don't think there's anything that could top it right now.

3. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    Sari needed better explanation, rather than the "upgrade = living deus ex machina" we got.

Other than that I was completely happy with the series.

4. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The fact that the ending is like Beast Wars all over again... except WORSE!

There's also, no real knowledge as to where Shescream flew off to, where the other two SS clones are (we know Thundercracker had been knocked away somewhere they could've at least made him crash in to Omega Supreme!), and if team Charr was given a back-up plan. In otherwords, we don't see Autobot ships searching for the rest of the Decepticons.

True, Dirt Boss was annoying. I wanted the throw him out the window (loved the cerebro shells though, reminded me of one of the Insecticons in G1)

NO INSECTICONS!

I'd say 'no closure for BA or Wasp' but BA's already been said and I guess that Wasp had some kind of closure in Predacon Rising.

I didn't get to see if the Council were jackasses or if they would pull something to dethrown Sentinel.

Jazz's being there seemed only neccesary for two things: to help Prowl complete his cyberninja training and to see him die. He needed more of a purpose.

Porter C. Powell DIDN'T REALLY GET HIS COMUPPIN'S!(sp?)

SARI - enough said (because everyone already said it)

Someone should make a season 4 series (not fanficish) at least in comic form. I just hope it doesn't turn out like Beast Machines.

jD001

5. thundrwaveprime

thundrwaveprime the witch king

human villians
    "lady blackarachnia windrunner"
    and most of all, THE ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, but it's like, Sari upgraded herself and then that was it. Knock her down to minor character status when she'd been an important supporting character for the last two seasons. It would have been nice to see how Teen Sari could have contributed to the team as a whole, but all we got was Human Error Parts One and Two (which, if you look at it a certain way, was enough for her) and the whole technopathy thing that got very little screen time to begin with. But yeah, the Autobots being focused on more for Season Three made perfect sense for story telling purposes, but ouch, way to get tossed into the corner, Sari. And don't get me started on the lack of closure to her storyline.

7. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    Some complete tools on the board that uncontructivly trashed it and then started laughing at TFA fans when the rumors of cancelation started.

Also wanted to see some more alt modes for the guest stars.

8. SlyTF

SlyTF Banned

Only problems I had where
    Sari
    Sentinal prime
    and starscream and prowls deaths seamed rushed, but its ok knowing that the show ended on such short notice

9. JazzIsBack

JazzIsBack Well-Known Member

my one gripe........NO LUGNUT/STRYKA INTERACTION!!!!

10. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    I had many gripes with this series,

Like how some conversations were off screen

Both endings to Black Friday and "Predacons" Rising were unsatisfacotry

The Finale

Some major continuity errors here and there

All the super villains except Archer and Melty.

Most Underused Megatron ever.

Lack of Blitzwing in Season 3

11. Reflector Unit

Reflector Unit Cameracon

What about Slo-Mo? I rather liked her.