Noticing a pattern in the marketing?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Deathpool, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Deathpool

Deathpool EREDEAN WINCHAEGER

News Credits:
    I'm noticing a pattern in the release of new spots. Every since Destroyer, Forge, and Help came out, it seems like they are releasing 2-3 new tv spots every other day or two. Like today, we got three new spots after getting some a couple of days ago. why not one a day or something?

2. Crainy

Crainy Well-Known Member

I dislike the amout of spots they are pushing out. I havent watched a single one of them, exept for the earliest ones. I prefer to save myself most shots for the movie itself, and not having them fed to me piece by piece on a small monitor and out of context. It just ruins the experience of the actual movie, atleast for me.

3. Deathpool

Deathpool EREDEAN WINCHAEGER

News Credits:
    But there's so much... Grimlock transformation... Lockdown talking....
    I applaud you sir. I don't know how you have such self-control. Knowing myself I will probably spoil the whole movie by the 19th (first screening) I always do this to every single film that I want to see... I tell myself 'Im not reading anything about this movie' and then somehow I end up knowing the entire plot before I walk in the theater.

4. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    There's always lots of good stuff in the film itself that we never see in commercials. DOTM showed us the Wreckers, Sentinel, Optimus' trailer transforming, and other stuff.

Considering we've seen some damn awesome stuff already, it's gonna be crazy with what we see in this movie. Which makes it more exciting.

5. agent j 15

agent j 15 Banned

I've noticed that they're all grimdark as FUCK. Does that count?

6. Crainy

Crainy Well-Known Member

Wow, Im honored. Have an awesome day!