Not enough time....

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by TheIncredibleHulk, Feb 10, 2008.

1. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Bad Luck Incarnate

Looks like GH3 will be in the 360 for a while. My wife's addicted to it. Its all she wants to play. So much for the other games....

2. Prowl_Delta_31

Prowl_Delta_31 Eating your donuts

News Credits:
    You sir should be taken out back and shot.

3. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

Games i havent touched yet (I opened the plastic just to check out the booklet):

Wii:
    -Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - Still trying to finish MP2 first
    -Truama Center: New Blood - too much other games to play
    -Super Mario Strikers: Charged - dont really want to play it myself
    -Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition - just continued playing the GC version instead of starting all over with this one
    -Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - playing the GC version cause i didnt think i'd get a Wii by that time and didn't want to start all over, the g/f is playing this one though

PS2:
    -Suikoden III - trying to finish Suikoden II first
    -Suikoden IV - see above, then Suikoden III
    -Suikoden V - see above, then Suikoden IV

PS3:
    -Heavenly Sword - bought it only cause it was 50% off when i bought a controller
    -Folklore - just got it

i think there's a few more....

and what usually gets most of my attention: my DS (mostly Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations, Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon DS...and will also include Professor Layton this weekend) and WoW.

4. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    To make things worse, I just bought Rainbow Six Vegas on sale and I know I wont touch for a while either. So far the line is: Dead rising, Prey, Lost planet, COD 4, Bioshock, the Darkness, Assasin's Creed, Prince of Persia 1 & 2, Jade Empire, Omnimusha and some I cant even remember.

5. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

Gamecube games is even worse for me...if i see a game that i want (to eventually play), i'll get it...i might not play it for a while (months or so) but knowing that if i wait, i might never see it again (except at ripoff Gamestop or ebay)

XBox aint as worse though, as there's a million of them and the prices aren't so ripoffish.

PS2 is so-so, so games are great prices while others are ripoff...and most games i want i can find...

6. jdre_124

jdre_124 Super Dick

News Credits:
    PHAIL. What other game are you playing that is so important??

Edit**Lego Star Wars :redface2: 

7. Brandon

Brandon This is important work.

It seems like I'm pretty much sticking to a rotation of games that consists of CoD4, Mass Effect and Bomberman(my gf likes to play that with me), with the occasion Crackdown or Halo 3. I've pretty much beaten all of the games in my library and there's nothing out now that I want to drop 60 bucks on. Basically just working on achievements and such till something else comes out that I want.