North Iowa Transformers Meet Up.

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Hiro Prime, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hello TF fans in the North Iowa/Southern Minnesota region. Now and Then is holding a Transformers Meet Up February 18th. from Noon until 6:00pm.

For those who may be wondering, Now and Then is a Comic/Game shop in Mason City Iowa. We are one of two businesses who set up tables at every Botcon (and quite a few other TF shows.) Besides having over 1,800 TF's available in the store, we are offering tables at a first come basis free for those who want to bring stuff for trade or sale.

I'll also be showing a good portion of my personal collection, many of which were used in my Cybertronian recognition guides and the Toys section on this site.

Anyone who has questions can post them below or can visit Now & Then's Facebook page. (we are the only Comic shop called Now & Then on FB) I know this is a bit short on notice but I had a group cancel on us for the 18th. so I'm setting up the meet up then instead of the end of March. (we hope to do more of these meet ups in a quarterly time table.)

So come on by and meet up with some of your fellow local TF fans.

Hiro

2. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey guys, sorry for the short notice, but Now & Then is holding another Transformers Meet-Up this Sunday, May 21 from Noon until 6:00 PM.

The store is at...
    1314 4th st SW
    Mason City IA 50401.

We're opening up the store for any fan who wants to Buy, Sell or Trade their TFs. I'll be showing some rare and one-of-a-kind TF collectibles as well as offering Door Prizes.

So if you have the time and would like to have some fun or make some deals, come on down to the Meet-up.

Harold