North Carolina Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by SndWve2002, Oct 30, 2003.

1. Gatchaman

Gatchaman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Walmart in concord had 4 voyager primals and 2 Cyclonuses this morning as well as a deluxe paleotrex

2. OldGlory

OldGlory Well-Known Member

Statesville Walmart.

Attached Files:

3. Taureanstar

Taureanstar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Picked up a lone blackarachnea at target kannapolis. There were one each of cheetor, paleotrax, and warpath when I left

4. Mehmet

Mehmet Member

Can you tell which Walmart in Concord? Is it the one by Concord Mills or the one that is close to the Nascar Race Track? Thanks in advance.

5. RUMBLE25

RUMBLE25 Member

2 grimlock left and a cyclonus and a couple primal at Walmart on sardis

6. Gatchaman

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sorry, just saw this, concord commons aka hwy 29 about 6 milles north of the track

7. TheGamingWookie

TheGamingWookie Member

Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    There’s one Studio series Grimlock at the target in Rock Hill and two primal’s at the Walmart on South tryon st

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
  8. Mehmet

Mehmet Member

No worries. I visited Kannapolis Walmart last night. There were 2 Cyclonus's and 4-5 Primals. Got one of each and a Cheetor. There were 2 Black Arachnia's remaining.

• Like Like x 1
  9. robom

robom Active Member

2 Primals found at S. Tryon, nothing new aside from that

10. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

Has anyone seen a Studio Series Overload? I've never been able to find one at retail, and he's either sold out or at a grossly inflated price online. :( 

11. Gatchaman

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Let me preface this by saving your time if you don’t want to read yet another target rant lol.

Real quick - Walmart at university has a studio series hot rod and a cyclonus and primal and a core rat trap, no grimlocks though. If only they had, I would not have been subjected to the monumental incompetence that is the university Target

Went looking for grimlock and of course nothing on the shelf, so I gave an associate the dpci “yeah, it says technically we have 4 of them, but they have a street date of 2/1”. Instead of making a stand there and saying, hey do me a favor, just grab one and scan it and see if it is actually street dated of if it is just register locked - which is what I should’ve done. I just said ok thanks and purchased the stuff I was there to buy. Decided you know what, today i make a stand against stupidity. Went to customer service, had to convince the c/s desk associate, she saw my logic and called manager, he shut her down, get her to concvince him, she punched it in and said it will tell me sell it. He said, hmm, well let me check or equally useless. She says he’s checking do you mind if I help these other customers while we wait. I said no, that’s fine. 30 minutes goes by, she’s helping other people, getting online orders... I ask after a customer, anything? No, she said. Then she proceeds to go on break!!?? Still nothing. Then the lady taking her place finishes up the last couple fo customers and asks if someone is helping me. I give her the cliffs notes, she punches it in and says yes, it looks like it can be sold. Asks someone to pull it up and after another 10 minutes, I see someone coming up with a red SS leader box and she brings it to the counter and asks if this is the one and it is a fracking demolish or!?!? I said no, that’s not the right one, she said I’m sorry that’s all that’s back there. At this point I said you know what, thank you both for your help but that’s not the right one and I left. I don’t know if the first person that checked the number was inept or the second c/s rep put in the wrong dpci code or what. But by that time i was done. I tried to call target on the way home but was just on hold, so I left feedback on the app. If I never set foot in the university Target again it will be too soon.
    Ok rant over

12. mute

mute Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I found mine in person at Target, but it was ~6 months or so ago. He came in a box with Scavenger I think, who I still see around sometimes.

13. optimusjay

optimusjay Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have been to 10 targets over the last week and from my understanding grimlock has the same dpci as all the leader class studio series figs.

14. Gatchaman

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That may be the case, I know the dpci in the target app seems to direct to another number when they key it in. They are just set on their stupid set date. I’m hoping to find it in walmart prior to 2/1 so I don’t have to buy t in target even though I have a gift card, that’s how much they pissed me off lolol

15. robom

robom Active Member

Any ideas when another set of Netflix Wave 2 voyagers (Soundwave and Optimus Prime) will hit stores?

• Like Like x 1
  16. OldGlory

OldGlory Well-Known Member

Never saw anything in store aside from wave 1 megatron and the knockoff skywarp.

I ordered my soundwave from walmart.com just last week. Try there. 20210124_134350.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. mb92

mb92 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Wal mart at 485 and S.Tryon has 2 Primals

Target Rivergate has 1 Kingdom OP

18. GoggleV

GoggleV Well-Known Member

where are you located? I've seen him at a few triangle area targets

19. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

Greensboro. Willing to travel a little bit. I know that costs gas money, but I actually enjoy going for a drive here and there and "visiting" new places (meaning driving through nowadays, thanks pandemic), so it would be worth a trip.

20. robom

robom Active Member

Most of Kingdom Wave 1 found at Wilkinson, (Cheetor, Paleotrex, Warpath, Blackarachnia, Optimus Primal) no BW Megatron, Leader Optimus, Cyclonus, or the Core figures

Attached Files: