North Carolina Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by SndWve2002, Oct 30, 2003.

1. russellestate

russellestate Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  2. HQJ

HQJ Well-Known Member

Oh wow, don't know how I've missed that Magnus. This is the first I've seen/heard of it. That being said... I must have one!!!! The only Fred's I know of only has toys several years old and marked up to quite a bit more than original retail, but I'll definitely have to look tomorrow, just in case. Do we know if these are a general retail release? Or are they a random cheap-store exclusive, like the Megatrons that are still floating around Dollar Generals? And, if so, anyone have suggestions on where to keep an eye out for them?

3. Taureanstar

Taureanstar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Target monroe has two leader armada megatrons and a legends windcharger.

Wal mart monroe has 1 each of leader armada megatron, voyager prime, and deluxe offroad.

Both stores have the commonplace over abundance of rid figures through wave 2.

4. Gatchaman

Gatchaman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not much of anything at Teeareyou concord mills

5. vorskyr

vorskyr Well-Known Member

Walmart on independence had an Armada Meg's.

Anyone seen Black Widow from the Captain America Legends line around Charlotte lately? I've found myself sucked back into 6" marvel figures lately

6. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    Target at Southpoint has one Armada Megatron. The Age of Extinction stuff will remain until our extinction. They also have one AOU Marvel Hulk and Iron Man Mark 43.

Vorskyr, finding a Black Widow now in store is going to be next to impossible. She has her first run back when Winter Soldier was in theaters, and then had a smaller second box run around January-February. I was lucky enough to grab one, but it was a long wait. It's possible that the dress stores (TJ Maxx, Marshalls) may end up getting some leftover boxes from that line, but again, it's a long shot. Online is usually the best route for the missed figures.

7. vorskyr

I've seen her in store as recently as 2 weeks ago but just now getting the urge to jump back in. Of course they didn't have her still where I last saw it but figured it was worth asking

8. Falconhood

Falconhood Harbinger of Apokalypse

found a gold mine of TFs at the Wal-Mart in Oxford today! Breakdown, and the rest of the Stunticons are now mine!

9. gjcv1408

gjcv1408 Well-Known Member

You're lucky! Been looking for them around and still havent found a single one

10. gjcv1408

Walmart on kildare farm has a lot of legends bombshell, powerglide, voyager cw optimus, siverbolt and other generations but no wave 2 cw, titan class rid

Tru cary has cw optimus, silverbolt, 2 armada megs, jhiaxus and skydive.and rid deluxes

Tru ttc has a lotnof windblades

who was hiding the 2armada megs and 1 g2 megs at target ttc?

11. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    That's pretty much spot on for Black Widow. Probably more can be found/said over at TOYARK.COM.

Speaking of Armada Megatron, I saw one at TCC Walmart along with a case of wave 1 voyagers (Prime/Silverbolt). I saw two Legends Windchargers as well. I've not been out much in the last couple of months, but when I've been to Walmart, there's typically not even that much. Mostly AoE and RiD2015 stuff.

12. vorskyr

I gave up on looking and ordered one for retail price via Walmart.com so that's done. Did see a bunch of wave 2 CW deluxe figures at Walmart on Wilkerson in Charlotte today as well. Probably 4 sets total

13. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Concord Target had 2 CW Voyager Prime, one Huffer, and a few RID one step figures.

Concord Toys-R-Us had CW Prime, Sliverbolt, and the wave one deluxe figures. Some deluxe RID figures.

Older Wal-Mart in Concord was mostly deluxe RID figures. One CW Windcharger.

14. gjcv1408

hasbrotoyshop.com has the deluxe wave 2 in stock shipping on may 25 with 15% code..

15. Mark

Mark Just here for the toys

Ebay:
    Flickr:
    I was at the Greensboro South (Bridford) parkway and picked up the sole G1 CW megatron. They had 3 armada Meg's, some Roadbusters, a movie voyager hound, and a few other voyagers. And some wave 1 CW Deluxes.

16. vorskyr

Saw a powerglide at Walmart on Dale Earnhardt blvd tonight... First time I've seen one in a store. Also had a couple of CW wave 2 deluxes

17. Taureanstar

Taureanstar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wal Mart Indian Trail completed a very major reset, but nothing new was put out. Still a flood of RID figures, only CW is a leader armada megatron that's been there awhile.

Target Monroe lowered their prices on CW deluxes to 12.99. They have a full case of wave 1 deluxes. They also have 2 leader armada megatrons and legends windcharger, which have been there for quite some time.

Wal Mart Monroe did not do a reset. CW wise a leader armada megatron and one voyager silverbolt. I don't know about other areas but voyager primes are more scarce than silverbolts around here.

18. Sixshot666666

Sixshot666666 Ninja Consultant

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If anyone sees hero mashers deadpool, could you let me know? I need the venom arm from that set and it's absird the online prices! Any help would be much appreciated!

19. Falconhood

Falconhood Harbinger of Apokalypse

They moved TF at my Target farther away to the back of the toy aisle, and put Juraissic World in their place...HOW DISRESPECTFUL!!!

20. Axelay

Axelay Well-Known Member

Huh. Never would have guessed this. I am a HUGE Deadpool fan and picked this up on a whim not long ago. Sending PM.