Normal sized Gravity Builder KO

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by octobotimus, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Hougangkid

Hougangkid Constructicon Worker

News Credits:
    Lazy photos, can't be bothered to uncombine my Daban, but I do have a spare NBK Scavenger (same height as the Daban KO's):

IMG_20211012_034824.jpg IMG_20211012_035735.jpg

There're large voyager size, same height as Megs.

• Like Like x 1
  2. BookBarbarian

BookBarbarian Active Member

They are tall voyager height. Too big to be accurate to scale charts, but this is still my preferred devastator for my WFC/SS86 figures. So far anyway.

[​IMG]

Edit: I found my old pic of Daban Devastator with GT Upgrade kit leg extenders and NBK arms fighting Siege Omega Supreme.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  3. prime241

prime241 Westbeasty

Twitter:
    Can anyone tell me if NBK is a good alternative to Daban? Can't find the Daban Gravity Builder anywhere and a dude is offering a trade for my Combiner Wars Devastator

4. BookBarbarian

BookBarbarian Active Member

NBK is ok, but not close to the quality of Daban or even CW devy. I paid $80usd for my NBK set and I wouldn't pay more than that.

The best place to get Daban Constructicons is ebay though they are harder to find than they used to be. DABAN Devastator GT Version Forklift Crane G1 Oversized Action Figure FULL SET | eBay

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kung Fu Roo

Kung Fu Roo Well-Known Member

If you were in Australia, Id trade you a new mint in box green and yellow NBK for that titan dev. You would just have to wait a month for me to order new ones. I wouldnt make that trade, you can get the NBK for cheap on taobao or ebay.
    If you meant Daban for CW DEV.. its closer but I still wouldnt make the trade unless he had the extension set and threw in something else.

IDK though, guess it depends on where you live, the going rate for the cw dev in australia is pretty high. I could buy a daban and jinbao with extensions for both from taobao, have enough left over for a green and yellow NBK dev too and pay for shipping, for roughly the price of what a single cw dev is going for on ebay aus.

6. phu van

phu van Well-Known Member

hello,
    Is Daban Ko 1 : 1 GT
    Daban and GT's Parts are same,so they can change for each other
    i plan to buy Daban Scraper and Mix master for GT ,is it ok ?
    thanks iu all

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
  7. Hougangkid

Hougangkid Constructicon Worker

News Credits:
    Yes, can.