Non TF Junkion Exchange

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by transtrekkie, Sep 18, 2014.

1. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

This came up in the GD under the "little things that annoy me" thread, it was suggested that TFW could have a separate exchange forum for Non TF items to make it easier both for people selling things that aren't TFs but also for people looking for stuff that's not TF. I thought it was a good idea so I figured I'd throw it out here and see how it flies.

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    It's certainly a good idea. However, we really have such a little need for it. Most members who are going to Junkion are looking for TFs. Also, we have a separate site for non-TF things: Toyark.com! Go check'er out :) 

3. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

Fair enough, just figured I'd throw it out there. Although I do see a lot of sales threads that have non TF stuff listed. So if a member was looking for non TF stuff for sale, would you recommend to use the "wants' forum in JE and just list the Non TF stuff in the title or post said thread in the Toyark?

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Nah, the Junkion Exchange is our forum for buy/sell/trade. Toyark should be reserved for toy discussion only. Simply list non-TF things for sell in the Junkion Items for Sale, and non-TF things you're looking for in the Junkion Wants.