Fan Art: Node's Tee Shirt stand. (and other products)

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by node, Apr 12, 2019.

1. node

node Well-Known Member

Trying something a little different here, This thread is mainly to post new designs I'm putting up on Teepublic.com. Most designs can be purchased in a variety of formats like shirts, mugs, hoodies, notebooks, cases, bags, and stickers. I've used similar sites and some are good, some not so good. Teepublic has some good quality shirts and also the ordering/shipping been great for me. This particular shop will be almost entirely Transformers related.

I'm not asking for commissions, there's no requirement here for you to buy something, but I'm happy to take suggestions for new designs or critiques on current or past designs. I've a habit of updating a design to correct or improve on something that might not sit right with me, so nothings off limit. You're welcome to join the conversation on what the next design should be too.

If I start something that was your idea, I'll let you know. New products are about 25% off for the first 3 days it launches. There's occasional sales as well.

Here's the storefront: Mad Scientist Outfitters

This weeks new print:

[​IMG]

2. node

node Well-Known Member

New Designs! and a Sale for today through Friday-ish.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. node

node Well-Known Member

Only 1 this week. Coming up - more Subtle Fan shirts, and Call of the Primitives further down the line.

[​IMG]

4. node

node Well-Known Member

I might squeak one more out this week...
    [​IMG]

5. node

node Well-Known Member

All t-shirts are 35% off until Friday(?)... something like that. Go see Godzilla in theaters this weekend.

[​IMG]