No sightings reported of Stanley Tucci, Tyrese Gibson, and John Turturro on set of TF5.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Nick Leon, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Nick Leon

Nick Leon Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    As Transformers the Last Knight production approaches so near to it's official wrap up and now that post-production is underway thanks to Steve Jablonsky who alerted that he is in the rehearsal studio for TF5 score composition, there have been no sightings reported of confirmed and returning actors Stanley Tucci, Tyrese Gibson, and John Turturro on set.

Nearly a month ago, Tyrese posted on Instagram about his trip to London and joining director Michael Bay and stunt master Kenny Bates there, which somehow may convince that he has already filmed his scenes for Transformers the Last Knight. Following his trip to London, he took a train trip to Paris and according to the leaked documental schedule of TF5 production, it showed that Paris was a location for extras starring in TF5.

No word has been released of John Turturro on the set of Transformers the Last Knight, but in secret, he may have already or otherwise his scenes will be all-interior in the film.

As for Stanley Tucci, he attended the World Premiere of the Girl on the Train in London, which was about a week or so before it was released into theaters (10/7) and TF5 production went on around that time in London, so that sounds fully-convincing that he has already shot his scenes for TF5.

2. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Not news

• Like Like x 1
  3. Shark

Shark Carcharodon carcharias

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    I wonder if Turturro and/or Tucci will just show up in a newsreel scene or something. Then again, if that was the case, would they have even bothered announcing "hey i'll be in this movie!" ? I dunno.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sixshot93

Sixshot93 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If Tyrese, Turturro and Tucci weren't 'seen', it probably because their stuff was likely done on closed sets/soundstages, etc.

There's no need to knee jerk panic here. This thread is pointless. Delete this thread, moderators.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

I think the point you're all missing is , considering they're all 'big players ' in the movies human cast, then why haven't they been seen? Is it because they're doing interior shots or will they be added in via chromakey/green screen.....just to keep everyone guessing. I'm interested in their roles for sure and considering who they are within the movieverse, I can't imagine it's a cameo they're doing...

6. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    We didn't see Francis McDormand at all while they were filming TF3. She was in most of the movie. Joshua and Simmons obviously aren't going to be frolicking through the battlefield in this one so we won't see them filming.

As for Tyrese/Epps, I'm assuming he'll barely be in the movie, although he could also be a "behind the scenes" guy as well.

• Like Like x 3
  7. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Francis McDormand, we did see her. She was on a leaked photo with Simmons in a wheelchair (that's when we found out Simmons got injured in the plot). Also, we saw her on Michael Bay's official behind-the-scenes photos (but I think that was much later)

• Like Like x 2
  8. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Ah yea, I remember that.

• Like Like x 1
  9. neevnav

neevnav The Flying Dutchman

News Credits:
    They were likely all soundstage shooters. We know Tyrese was in London for the shoot, probably was at Pinewood. Maybe all three of them are small roles to flesh out the exposition.

Some of us might actually want to discuss this in this forum of discussion. And while we're on the subject of knee jerk reactions....

10. Temenos

Temenos Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I liked Tucci's character, Joshua Joyce. I wonder what KSI will be up to in TLK, or if he even has kept the company open?! Lol.

11. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I'm expecting their roles to be rather minor but yeah it's kind of weird how little public photos or mentions they got.

We wouldn't have known Turturro was back had Bay not namedropped him in one of his videos.

• Like Like x 1
  12. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have no clue how they will fit Epps into this one. Knowing he wasn't supposed to be in the original draft and Tyrese begged his way back in, I'm sure Bay made up something cool to bring him back but he won't be in the movie much.

Seeing as how history and possibly more conspiracy type stuff will play into this movie, Simmons just fits and I expect him to play a key role while still a small one.

With the way TF4 ended and KSIs story not 100% closed, as we all were left with the question of what kind of trouble might Joshua and KSI get into because of their role in the events of he last movie, it was just smart to bring him back. Even if again, just a smaller role to show us what happened to him and if KSI was closed down, did it evolve into something more, or was Joshua somehow able to get out of any trouble and pin it on the CIA and Cemetery Wind? I guess we will find out.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I think KSI should remain opened at least Joyce would try to do so, not only because he wants to save his place, but because otherwise militaries would receive all his technology. It's better to control it if it's inevitable. I think he should pay respect to Yeager and Autobots and will try to avoid repeating AOE situation.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Temenos

Temenos Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, at the end of AoE Joyce said he would be "able to help with that" after Tessa said their home was destroyed.

My best guess right now would be that Cade is now working for Joyce at KSI, or working closely with him in some other way.

• Like Like x 2
  15. neevnav

neevnav The Flying Dutchman

News Credits:
    Yeah I can definitely see this being the case. Maybe working with Transformium to help restore some Autobots?

• Like Like x 2
  16. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I'm just glad they are. He's a rare non-moronic character in this series. One of my favorites for sure.

• Like Like x 2
  17. EnergonWaffles

EnergonWaffles Autobot's Head Chef Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Ehhhh since they got the Transformium from melting down Autobots, that seems slightly morbid to repair them with the melted bodies of their murdered brethren...
    "here you go! here's ratchet's melted head to patch ya up!"

then again, Optimus did wear Jetfire's body as a suit in ROTF, so maybe not lol!

And I assume many of these characters will only be in a supporting scene or two. Hoping this isn't true for Epps, though.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

I can honestly see Simmons, and epps working for Joyce, maybe as reintroductions? Maybe we see them applying and getting jobs working for Joyce once the cats out the bag about their misdemeanours?or we could see them fully blown working behind the scenes for Joyce....in....it's a stretch here! Some kind of autobot city/ark and it's that which Joshua creates for the autobots and Cade as his replacement for their home that was destroyed. As for repairs and replaceming bodies and parts etc....there are more schools of thought than the deAd bodies as sources of transformium.

1) who actually has control of the knight ship? And how many other seeds where on there?

2)what type of grenade did lockdown use on T.j. Miller? Was that transformium? I can't recall? Was it the same type of grenade used by Optimus after his battle with lockdown at the end? The one that killed all those KSI drones?

There is potentially a huge deposit and or potential deposit of transformium still up for grabs! And stuff that doesn't actually come from their dead friends.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Nick Leon

Nick Leon Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Sorry! I'm just new to this site. I started a week ago and the whole place here looks kinda complex. No offense, but I'm just trying to get into the swing of things here.